Deshaun Watson has been throwing with Texans' teammates
Houston Texans quarterback Deshaun Watson has been working out with wide receivers Brandin Cooks, Randall Cobb, Keke Coutee, and second-year tight end Kahale Warring during the pandemic.
The Texans' virtual offseason program ends Thursday, but Watson will continue throwing with his teammates. Will Fuller's absence may indicate that he still hasn't been cleared from offseason core-muscle surgery. The offense figures to have a much different feel this season without DeAndre Hopkins lining up wide, but Watson is still expected to finish among the top fantasy quarterbacks. He has thrown for at least 3,800 yards and rushed for at least 400 more each of the last two seasons while totaling 52 passing touchdowns and 12 rushing scores. Last year, Watson's 67.3 completion percentage was sixth-highest in the league and his 5.3 touchdown percentage ranked ninth-best. He also had the eighth-highest average depth of target (8.9 yards) among quarterbacks with at least 100 attempts.
Watson is the fifth-highest ranked player overall in numberFire's fantasy rankings. Our models project him for 4,111.0 yards, 28.1 touchdowns, and 12.8 interceptions with another 430.7 rushing yards and 4.2 scores on the ground.
- Ezekiel Elliott only earns 58 yards for Cowboys on 26 opportunities September 28th, 2020
- Dalvin Cook drums up 199 yards for Vikings September 28th, 2020
- Bears' Nick Foles throws 3 touchdowns in Week 3's comeback victory over Falcons September 28th, 2020
- Cowboys' Dak Prescott accounts for 3 touchdowns and 3 turnovers in Week 3 loss to Seattle September 27th, 2020
- Lions' Kenny Golladay records 57 yards and a score in 2020 season debut September 27th, 2020
- Cowboys' Cedrick Wilson surprises with 107 yards and 2 touchdowns in Week 3 loss to Seahawks September 27th, 2020
- Texans' Duke Johnson (ankle) out for Week 3 September 27th, 2020
- Texans' Duke Johnson (ankle, questionable) not expected to play Week 3 September 27th, 2020
- Texans' Kenny Stills (illness, questionable) expected to play Sunday September 27th, 2020
- Texans' Kenny Stills (illness) now questionable for Week 3 September 25th, 2020
- Houston's Will Fuller not listed on Week 3's injury report against Steelers September 24th, 2020
- Will Fuller fails to draw a target in Texans loss September 21st, 2020