Everson Griffen drawing interest from Cardinals
The Arizona Cardinals are interested in signing free agent defensive lineman Everson Griffen, according to ESPN's Jeremy Fowler.
Griffen stated earlier in the off season that he was in "no rush to sign anywhere" and that his focus is on "finding the right fit, coaching staff and culture". Fowler reported that Griffen is drawing strong interest from multiple teams, with the Cardinals among them. He would be a welcome addition to an Arizona defense that finished last season ranked 30th in numberFire's power rankings.
Griffen was Pro Football Focus' 28th ranked edge defender last season, with a grade of 77.6. He graded out better in push rush (75.9) than against the run (66.4).
- Cowboys unlikely to trade for Jamal Adams until Dak Prescott signs deal May 25th, 2020
- Chargers' Hunter Henry 'fine' playing under the franchise tag May 24th, 2020
- Patriots could ask cornerback Joejuan Williams to take on multiple roles May 24th, 2020
- Seahawks still see Chris Carson as lead running back May 24th, 2020
- Browns sign center Nick Harris to rookie deal May 24th, 2020
- Seattle's Carlos Hyde (shoulder) recovering from torn labrum surgery May 23rd, 2020
- Everson Griffen drawing interest from Cardinals May 22nd, 2020
- Vikings safety Anthony Harris signs his franchise tag May 17th, 2020
- Dalvin Cook reportedly planning to virtually participate with Vikings April 27th, 2020
- Vikings take flier on Iowa passer Nate Stanley at No. 244 April 25th, 2020
- Vikings take another receiver, pick K.J. Osborn No. 176 overall April 25th, 2020
- Vikings select offensive lineman Ezra Cleveland at No. 58 April 24th, 2020