Ben Roethlisberger throws passes to fellow Steelers
Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger posted a video of himself throwing passes to teammates JuJu Smith-Schuster, James Conner, and Ryan Switzer.
It was the first time Roethlisberger threw to teammates since undergoing right elbow surgery last September. He continues to make progress in his recovery and is expected to be ready for the start of the season. The veteran quarterback only attempted 62 passes in two appearances last year, but Roethlisberger's 9.3-yard average depth of target would have been fifth-most among the 33 quarterbacks with at least 200 pass attempts. In 2018, Roethlisberger led the league and set a career-high with 5,129 passing yards and 34 touchdowns.
Big Ben is the QB13 in numberFire's preseason fantasy rankings. Our models project him for 4,391.3 yards, 29.5 touchdowns, and 13.7 interceptions over the course of the season.
- Jets' Gase reportedly wanted Marcus Maye dealt July 6th, 2020
- David Njoku reportedly 'big part' of Browns July 6th, 2020
- Patrick Mahomes signs 10-year, $450 million extension with Chiefs July 6th, 2020
- Chiefs expect 'big jump' from Damien Williams July 5th, 2020
- Lions sign second round pick D'Andre Swift to 4-year deal July 4th, 2020
- Cam Newton arrives in New England to take physical July 4th, 2020
- Steelers' Diontae Johnson (groin) running hills June 25th, 2020
- Steelers' James Conner focused on winning Super Bowl No.7 for Pittsburgh June 24th, 2020
- Steelers holding competitions at left guard and right tackle June 23rd, 2020
- Steelers 'comfortable' with Ben Roethlisberger's (elbow) health June 23rd, 2020
- Steelers' Mike Hilton re-signs June 12th, 2020
- Steelers' Eric Ebron, Vance McDonald could have training camp battle June 4th, 2020