Jaguars let Marqise Lee go
The Jacksonville Jaguars released wide receiver Marqise Lee.
Lee played just six games last season after missing all of 2018 with a torn ACL. He has caught a total of 3 passes since averaging 119.0 yards and 59.5 receptions in 2016 and 2017. The 28-year-old wideout is "fully healthy and completely cleared medically," according to NFL Network's Ian Rapoport.
Lee was the WR42 in 2017 and WR48 in 2016 in FanDuel points per game. He finished above league average in numberFire's advanced per-target receiving metric both of those seasons.
- Irsay: Colts want to keep T.Y. Hilton going forward January 27th, 2021
- Raiders' Jason Witten retiring from football January 27th, 2021
- Rodrigue: Rams 'unlikely to bring back' Malcolm Brown January 27th, 2021
- Patrick Mahomes, Chiefs move on to Super Bowl for second straight season January 25th, 2021
- Tom Brady leads Buccaneers past Packers, advances to 10th Super Bowl January 25th, 2021
- Chiefs' Le'Veon Bell (knee) officially inactive for Sunday's AFC Championship game January 24th, 2021
- Jacksonville names Urban Meyer as head coach January 14th, 2021
- Jaguars' D.J. Chark (shin) ruled out for Week 17's contest against Colts January 1st, 2021
- Jacksonville's D.J. Chark (shin) remains out on Thursday December 31st, 2020
- Jaguars' D.J. Chark (shin) misses practice Wednesday, uncertain for season finale December 30th, 2020
- Mike Glennon will finish out Jaguars' season under center December 30th, 2020
- James Robinson (ankle) shut down for Jaguars' finale December 30th, 2020