Greg Zuerlein joins Cowboys on three-year deal
Kicker Greg Zuerlein has agreed to a three-year deal with the Dallas Cowboys.
The former Los Angeles Rams kicker joins the Cowboys on a three-year deal with a base value of $7.5 million. Earlier this month, the Cowboys re-signed kicker Kai Forbath to a one-year deal, but Zuerlein's contract and past performance indicate he will enter the season as Dallas' kicker.
Zuerlein's 2019 field goal percentage of 72.7 was the second-worst of his eight-season career. He made 24 of 33 attempts, including just 5 of 11 from 40-49 yards, and 5 of 7 from 50+ yards.
- Packers guard Lane Taylor agrees to pay cut May 31st, 2020
- Broncos tight end Jake Butt finally healthy May 31st, 2020
- Silver: 49ers and George Kittle 'remain far apart' on potential extension May 30th, 2020
- Texans, Zach Fulton agree to restructured contract May 29th, 2020
- 49ers' Dee Ford had "relatively minor" knee surgery during offseason May 29th, 2020
- Chiefs, Chris Jones reportedly not close on long-term contract May 28th, 2020
- Cowboys unlikely to trade for Jamal Adams until Dak Prescott signs deal May 25th, 2020
- Dallas reportedly offers Dak Prescott second-most money May 22nd, 2020
- Ezekiel Elliott set to benefit from Cowboys' spread May 18th, 2020
- Cowboys' Leighton Vander Esch 'doing wonderful' May 18th, 2020
- Cowboys' Tyrone Crawford recovered from hip surgery May 14th, 2020
- Cowboys: Dak Prescott extension will happen May 6th, 2020