Chargers reportedly sign linebacker Nick Vigil to one-year deal
The Los Angeles Chargers have reportedly signed linebacker Nick Vigil to a one-year contract.
Vigil will join the Chargers after starting 37 games for the Bengals. In his first full starting season last year, the 27-year old linebacker excelled with six tackles for a loss, four pass breakups, and nine hurries. Vigil should play at least a part-time role for a middling defense that allowed 23.3 FanDuel points per game to running backs in 2019.
On 2,422 career snaps, Vigil has produced 11 pass breakups, 28 pressures, and 20 tackles for a loss.
- Silver: 49ers and George Kittle 'remain far apart' on potential extension May 30th, 2020
- Texans, Zach Fulton agree to restructured contract May 29th, 2020
- 49ers' Dee Ford had "relatively minor" knee surgery during offseason May 29th, 2020
- Chiefs, Chris Jones reportedly not close on long-term contract May 28th, 2020
- Matt Judon signs Ravens' franchise tag Thursday May 28th, 2020
- Eli Apple signs 1-year deal with Carolina May 28th, 2020
- Chargers' Hunter Henry 'fine' playing under the franchise tag May 24th, 2020
- Chargers' Tyrod Taylor projected as Week 1 starter May 20th, 2020
- Chargers' Mike Pouncey (neck) cleared to play May 14th, 2020
- Chargers plan to "share the load" among three running backs May 6th, 2020
- Chargers: Joshua Kelley can play Melvin Gordon role April 30th, 2020
- Mike Williams signed with Chargers through 2021 April 30th, 2020