Colts expected to move on from Eric Ebron
Indianapolis Colts tight end Eric Ebron will "probably" not be with the team next year, general manager Chris Ballard said.
Ballard said "we'll probably move on" when asked about the tight end. If that is the direction the team does go in, they would enter 2020 with Jack Doyle and Mo Allie-Cox as their top tight ends.
Ebron regressed after a strong 2018, as he caught just 31 passes for 375 yards with 3 touchdowns in 11 games.
- Pittsburgh's Ben Roethlisberger (elbow) 'about 2.5-3 months' from total clearance February 23rd, 2020
- Bears reportedly release Taylor Gabriel on Friday February 21st, 2020
- Redskins reportedly release Jordan Reed on Thursday February 20th, 2020
- Schefter: Seahawks reportedly sign tight end Greg Olsen to one-year contract on Tuesday February 18th, 2020
- Eagles reportedly release linebacker Nigel Bradham on Tuesday February 18th, 2020
- Drew Brees returning to Saints in 2020 February 18th, 2020
- Colts expected to move on from Eric Ebron January 2nd, 2020
- 'Jury is still out' on Jacoby Brissett, Colts GM says January 2nd, 2020
- Colts' T.Y. Hilton played through 2-centimeter calf tear December 30th, 2019
- Jacoby Brissett fumbles twice, held to 162 yards Sunday for Indianapolis December 30th, 2019
- Colts' Jordan Wilkins (ankle) ruled out for Week 17 December 27th, 2019
- T.Y. Hilton to play more in Colts' final two games December 18th, 2019