Tom Brady held to 221 yards Sunday in Patriots' loss
New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady completed 16 of 29 passes for 221 yards with 2 touchdowns and 1 interception in a 27-214 loss to the Miami Dolphins on Sunday.
Brady got off to a poor start, which included a pick-6 that put New England behind 10-0 in the second quarter. For the game as a whole, he only completed 55.2% of his passes but did average 13.8 yards per completion.
He scored 15.8 FanDuel points on Sunday to rank 16th among quarterbacks.
- Redskins reportedly release Jordan Reed on Thursday February 20th, 2020
- Schefter: Seahawks reportedly sign tight end Greg Olsen to one-year contract on Tuesday February 18th, 2020
- Eagles reportedly release linebacker Nigel Bradham on Tuesday February 18th, 2020
- Drew Brees returning to Saints in 2020 February 18th, 2020
- Steelers expect Ben Roethlisberger (elbow) to be ready for start of regular season February 17th, 2020
- Washington's Jordan Reed (concussion) not cleared to play, remains in protocol February 17th, 2020
- Patriots' Julian Edelman (shoulder surgery) expected healthy for offseason January 21st, 2020
- Patriots' Tom Brady intends to return in 2020 January 9th, 2020
- Patriots in 'wait and see' mode with Tom Brady January 3rd, 2020
- Julian Edelman (knee, shoulder) questionable for Patriots on Saturday January 2nd, 2020
- Patriots' Julian Edelman feels better than 'last few weeks' January 2nd, 2020
- Tom Brady held to 221 yards Sunday in Patriots' loss December 30th, 2019