Rapoport: Patriots' Mohamed Sanu (ankle) expected to play in Week 13
New England Patriots wide receiver Mohamed Sanu is expected to suit up in the team's Week 13 game against the Houston Texans, according to NFL Network's Ian Rapoport.
Sanu missed last week's game with a sprained ankle, but it seems he's healed up enough to play against Houston as the Patriots try to clinch the No. 1 seed in the AFC Playoff Picture.
Our models project Sanu for 3.0 catches, 33.8 receiving yards, 0.2 touchdowns and 6.5 FanDuel points.
- Titans' Adam Humphries (ankle) questionable for Sunday's playoff matchup against Chiefs January 17th, 2020
- George Kittle practicing in full Thursday for San Francisco January 16th, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham under arrest for touching officer January 16th, 2020
- 49ers' George Kittle (ankle) DNP on Wednesday January 15th, 2020
- Packers' Geronimo Allison not seen at practice on Wednesday January 15th, 2020
- Titans' Adam Humphries (ankle) returns to practice on Wednesday January 15th, 2020
- Patriots' Tom Brady intends to return in 2020 January 9th, 2020
- Patriots in 'wait and see' mode with Tom Brady January 3rd, 2020
- Julian Edelman (knee, shoulder) questionable for Patriots on Saturday January 2nd, 2020
- Patriots' Julian Edelman feels better than 'last few weeks' January 2nd, 2020
- Tom Brady held to 221 yards Sunday in Patriots' loss December 30th, 2019
- Julian Edelman (knee, shoulder) active for Patriots in Week 17 December 29th, 2019