Seahawks' Chris Carson expected to see usual workload in Week 13 despite fumbling issues
Seattle Seahawks running back Chris Carson is expected to see his usual workload against the Minnesota Vikings in Week 13 according to offensive coordinator Brian Schottenheimer.
Earlier in the week, comments from Pete Carroll seemed to indicate that the Seahawks would move towards a committee between Carson and Rashaad Penny following Carson's two fumbles in Week 12. Schottenheimer said on Friday that "Chris is our guy, we know that" and that the team would get Penny his touches but wouldn't force it. The Seahawks have been firmly committed to Carson all season despite his fumbles and it appears that will continue in Week 13.
Our models expect Carson to record 62.5 yards, .35 touchdowns, and 11.3 FanDuel points against the Minnesota Vikings in Week 13.
- Patriots' Julian Edelman (shoulder surgery) expected healthy for offseason January 21st, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham (core) undergoes successful surgery January 21st, 2020
- A.J. Green 'definitely' a priority for Bengals January 21st, 2020
- 49ers' Tevin Coleman suffered dislocated shoulder January 21st, 2020
- San Francisco's Raheem Mostert accumulates 220 rushing yards and 4 touchdowns in Sunday's NFC Championship win over Green Bay January 19th, 2020
- Titans' Ryan Tannehill throws 2 touchdowns in Sunday's AFC Championship loss to Kansas City January 19th, 2020
- Russell Wilson unable to do it all for Seahawks in Lambeau January 13th, 2020
- Tyler Lockett has 136 yards, touchdown on 9 catches in Seahawks' loss January 13th, 2020
- Marshawn Lynch scores twice in Seahawks' loss January 13th, 2020
- Marshawn Lynch 'ready to handle more of a workload,' Seahawks say January 6th, 2020
- Tyler Lockett provides 62 yards as Seahawks advance January 6th, 2020
- Marshawn Lynch hits paydirt in Seahawks' victory January 6th, 2020