Chiefs' Tyreek Hill to have MRI on hamstring
Kansas City Chiefs wide receiver Tyreek Hill (hamstring) will undergo an MRI in the "next day or so," reports Mike Garafolo of NFL Network.
The MRI should provide a clearer sense of the severity of the injury. Hill exited Monday night's Week 11 win over the Los Angeles Chargers on the Chiefs' first possession. The bye week comes at a fortunate time for Hill and the offense.
Hill is averaging 14.7 FanDuel points per game this season. He has 33 catches on 56 targets for 543 yards and 5 touchdowns in seven games this season.
- Houston's Will Fuller (groin) undergoes sports hernia surgery January 26th, 2020
- Gary Kubiak will reportedly become new Vikings offensive coordinator January 23rd, 2020
- Patriots' Julian Edelman (shoulder surgery) expected healthy for offseason January 21st, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham (core) undergoes successful surgery January 21st, 2020
- A.J. Green 'definitely' a priority for Bengals January 21st, 2020
- 49ers' Tevin Coleman suffered dislocated shoulder January 21st, 2020
- Chiefs' Tyreek Hill scores 2 touchdowns in Sunday's AFC Championship victory against Tennessee January 19th, 2020
- Kansas City's Patrick Mahomes accounts for 4 touchdowns in Sunday's AFC Championship win January 19th, 2020
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins explodes for 114 yards and a score in Sunday's AFC Championship victory over Titans January 19th, 2020
- Chiefs' LeSean McCoy inactive for AFC Championship game against Titans January 19th, 2020
- Chiefs' Chris Jones (calf) active for AFC Championship against Titans January 19th, 2020
- Tyreek Hill held to 41 yards Sunday in Chiefs' win January 13th, 2020