Eric Ebron (ankle) out for Colts on Monday estimate
Indianapolis Colts tight end Eric Ebron (ankle) was listed as a DNP on the team's estimated practice report Monday.
The Colts didn't actually hold a practice on Monday, but they are required to provide an estimation of participation ahead of Thursday's Week 12 matchup against the Houston Texans. It's not clear when Ebron injured his ankle. Jack Doyle would see a boost if Ebron is ruled out for Thursday. Ebron caught 4 passes on 4 targets for 27 yards in Sunday's 33-13, Week 11 win over the Jacksonville Jaguars.
Ebron is averaging 6.5 FanDuel points per game this season. He has 27 catches for 331 yards and 3 touchdowns on 47 targets. The Texans are allowing the 11th-fewest FanDuel points per game to tight ends this season (9.1).
- Rams' Gerald Everett (knee) misses practice again Thursday December 5th, 2019
- Bears' Roquan Smith (pectoral) won't return Thursday in Week 14 December 5th, 2019
- Cowboys' Tony Pollard (ankle) out for Cowboys in Week 14 December 5th, 2019
- Juju Smith-Schuster (knee) still out for Pittsburgh on Thursday December 5th, 2019
- Marquise Brown (ankle) appears on Ravens' injury report December 5th, 2019
- Dalvin Cook to be 'close to 100 percent' for Vikings December 5th, 2019
- Colts' Marlon Mack (hand) cleared for full practice December 5th, 2019
- T.Y. Hilton (calf) could be done for Colts this season December 5th, 2019
- Marlon Mack (hand) returns to Colts practice December 4th, 2019
- Colts hopeful that T.Y. Hilton (calf) plays again this year December 2nd, 2019
- Colts' Parris Campbell (hand) inactive for Week 13 December 1st, 2019
- Rapoport: Colts not expected to activate Devin Funchess (collarbone) from IR December 1st, 2019