Buccaneers' Ronald Jones route tree is growing heading into Week 11
Tampa Bay Buccaneers running back Ronald Jones' route tree is growing according to Bruce Arians. Arians said Jones "can do even more in the passing game, and not just on screens. Jones' route tree is growing".
Jones had the best receiving game of his career against the Cardinals in Week 10, hauling in 8 receptions for 77 yards and a touchdown. Arians' comments, combined with Jones' increased usage in Week 10, are an excellent sign that he will remain the Buccaneers' feature back going forward. In Week 11 he will face a New Orleans Saints run defense rated 7th overall by our power rankings.
Our models project Jones for 45.6 rushing yards, .35 rushing touchdowns, 17.3 receiving yards, and 9.8 FanDuel points against the Saints. He is priced at $6,400.
- Anderson: Giants reportedly sign Kenny Golladay to 4-year, $40 million guaranteed contract March 20th, 2021
- Texans reportedly agree to 1-year contract with Phillip Lindsay March 20th, 2021
- Steelers reportedly resign JuJu Smith-Schuster to 1-year, $8 million deal March 19th, 2021
- Rapoport: Dolphins reportedly sign Will Fuller to 1-year contract March 18th, 2021
- Cardinals reportedly sign wide receiver A.J. Green to 1-year deal March 17th, 2021
- Rapoport: Dolphins reportedly sign running back Malcolm Brown March 16th, 2021
- Bucs ink Rob Gronkowski to one-year deal March 15th, 2021
- Tom Brady extending with Buccaneers through 2022 March 12th, 2021
- Tampa Bay uses franchise tag on Chris Godwin March 9th, 2021
- Cameron Brate (back) cleared to play in Super Bowl for Buccaneers February 7th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Antonio Brown (knee) active for Super Bowl Sunday February 7th, 2021
- Antonio Brown (knee) questionable for Buccaneers in Super Bowl February 5th, 2021