Buccaneers' Ronald Jones route tree is growing heading into Week 11
Tampa Bay Buccaneers running back Ronald Jones' route tree is growing according to Bruce Arians. Arians said Jones "can do even more in the passing game, and not just on screens. Jones' route tree is growing".
Jones had the best receiving game of his career against the Cardinals in Week 10, hauling in 8 receptions for 77 yards and a touchdown. Arians' comments, combined with Jones' increased usage in Week 10, are an excellent sign that he will remain the Buccaneers' feature back going forward. In Week 11 he will face a New Orleans Saints run defense rated 7th overall by our power rankings.
Our models project Jones for 45.6 rushing yards, .35 rushing touchdowns, 17.3 receiving yards, and 9.8 FanDuel points against the Saints. He is priced at $6,400.
- Raiders' Darren Waller (shoulder) limited on Thursday October 6th, 2022
- Josh Palmer (ankle) limited for Chargers on Thursday October 6th, 2022
- Chargers' Gerald Everett (hamstring) limited on Thursday October 6th, 2022
- Raiders' Hunter Renfrow (concussion) upgraded to full practice on Thursday October 6th, 2022
- Cardinals' Rondale Moore (knee) limited on Thursday October 6th, 2022
- Giants' Daniel Jones (ankle) limited again on Thursday October 6th, 2022
- Marquez Valdes-Scantling (abdomen) active for Chiefs in Week 4 October 2nd, 2022
- Fowler: Kansas City's Marquez Valdes-Scantling (abdomen) plans to play in Week 4 October 1st, 2022
- Chiefs' Marquez Valdes-Scantling (ab) returns to practice September 30th, 2022
- Mecole Hardman (heel) limited for Chiefs on Thursday September 29th, 2022
- Chiefs' Marquez Valdes-Scantling (abdomen) downgraded to DNP on Thursday September 29th, 2022
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (heel) DNP on Wednesday September 28th, 2022