Marshon Lattimore (hamstring) misses Saints practice
New Orleans Saints defensive back Marshon Lattimore (hamstring) did not practice on Wednesday.
Lattimore is considered week-to-week with a hamstring strain suffered in Sunday's Week 10 loss to the Atlanta Falcons. The Saints square off with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers in Week 11, so Lattimore's absence would be a boon for the outlooks of Mike Evans and Chris Godwin.
The Saints are giving up the 11th-most FanDuel points per game to wide receivers (30.1). However, they are 10th in the NFL in receiving yards allowed per game (244.4).
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs (shoulder) 'looks great' Thursday December 12th, 2019
- Broncos' Noah Fant (hip, foot) returns to practice Thursday December 12th, 2019
- Damien Williams (ribs) still limited for Kansas City December 12th, 2019
- Giants' Saquon Barkley struggling with return from ankle injury December 12th, 2019
- JuJu Smith-Schuster (knee) still expected to return for Steelers on Sunday December 12th, 2019
- Devonta Freeman (knee) returns for Falcons with limited session December 12th, 2019
- Jared Cook (concussion) practices on limited basis for Saints December 12th, 2019
- Saints' Drew Brees explodes for 6 touchdowns in Week 14 December 8th, 2019
- Update: Saints' Jared Cook (concussion) out for rest of Week 14 December 8th, 2019
- Saints' Jared Cook (concussion) questionable to return in Week 14 December 8th, 2019
- Saints' Taysom Hill scores twice, blocks punt in Thanksgiving victory November 29th, 2019
- Alvin Kamara amasses 84 scoreless yards in Saints' win November 29th, 2019