Mark Ingram has season-lows as Baltimore batters Bengals
Baltimore Ravens running back Mark Ingram rushed 9 times for 34 yards and 1 touchdown in a 49-13, Week 10 win over the Cincinnati Bengals on Sunday.
Ingram wasn't targeted in the passing game for the second time this season and the touches and production are season-lows. He did end a two-game touchdown drought and has now recorded 70 yards and/or a touchdown in eight-of-nine games. Expect Ingram to be more involved in Week 11 versus the Houston Texans.
Ingram scored 9.4 FanDuel points in Week 10 and is averaging 14.1 FanDuel points per game. He has 619 rushing yards (5.0 per carry), 14 receptions (15 targets), 125 receiving yards, and 8 touchdowns this season.
- Texans' Will Fuller (hamstring) 'feeling good' December 12th, 2019
- Jets' Demaryius Thomas (hamstring, knee) out for Week 15 December 12th, 2019
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs (shoulder) 'looks great' Thursday December 12th, 2019
- Broncos' Noah Fant (hip, foot) returns to practice Thursday December 12th, 2019
- Damien Williams (ribs) still limited for Kansas City December 12th, 2019
- Jared Cook (concussion) practices on limited basis for Saints December 12th, 2019
- Mark Andrews (knee) officially active for Ravens against Jets December 12th, 2019
- Lamar Jackson reportedly may rest for Ravens in Week 17 December 12th, 2019
- Mark Andrews (knee) expected to play for Ravens Thursday night December 12th, 2019
- Mark Andrews (knee) on track for Ravens versus Jets December 11th, 2019
- Lamar Jackson (quad) fine for Ravens on Thursday night December 11th, 2019
- Lamar Jackson tosses 3 touchdowns as Ravens edge Buffalo Sunday December 9th, 2019