Cardinals' Christian Kirk (ankle) limited on Wednesday
Arizona Cardinals wide receiver Christian Kirk was limited in practice on Wednesday with an ankle injury.
Kirk continues to work his way back from an ankle injury he suffered at the end of Week 4's game against the Seattle Seahawks. He has missed 3 games and is in danger of missing a fourth if he doesn't ramp up his practice participation as the week increases. Prior to his injury, Kirk was having a breakout season as a key piece of the Cardinals passing attack, averaging 9.25 targets per game.
Assuming he is active in a limited role, our models project Kirk for 5.7 FanDuel points against the Saints. He is priced at $5,600.
- San Francisco's Raheem Mostert accumulates 220 rushing yards and 4 touchdowns in Sunday's NFC Championship win over Green Bay January 19th, 2020
- Titans' Ryan Tannehill throws 2 touchdowns in Sunday's AFC Championship loss to Kansas City January 19th, 2020
- Chiefs' Tyreek Hill scores 2 touchdowns in Sunday's AFC Championship victory against Tennessee January 19th, 2020
- Kansas City's Patrick Mahomes accounts for 4 touchdowns in Sunday's AFC Championship win January 19th, 2020
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins explodes for 114 yards and a score in Sunday's AFC Championship victory over Titans January 19th, 2020
- Chiefs' LeSean McCoy inactive for AFC Championship game against Titans January 19th, 2020
- Larry Fitzgerald returning to Cardinals for 17th season January 15th, 2020
- Cardinals' Kyler Murray (hamstring) active for Week 17 game against Rams December 29th, 2019
- Cardinals' Kyler Murray (hamstring) expected to play against Rams in Week 17 December 29th, 2019
- Arizona's Kyler Murray (hamstring) game-time decision for Week 17's matchup against Rams December 27th, 2019
- Kyler Murray (hamstring) uncertain for Cardinals' finale December 23rd, 2019
- Arizona's Kenyan Drake accumulates 184 scrimmage yards and 2 scores in Week 16's victory over Seattle December 22nd, 2019