Chris Herndon (hamstring) back at Jets practice
New York Jets tight end Chris Herndon (hamstring) is returning to practice on Wednesday.
Herndon is participating on a limited basis in his first official practice of the season. He was suspended for the first four games and then missed the last two weeks with a hamstring injury. The 2018 fourth-round pick could emerge as one of Sam Darnold's preferred targets at the shallowest position in fantasy.
Herndon is currently the TE20 in numberFire's season-long fantasy rankings. Our models project him for 276.0 yards and 1.79 touchdowns on 23.6 receptions and 35.8 targets.
- Steelers sign wide receiver Deon Cain on Saturday November 16th, 2019
- Detroit's Ty Johnson clears concussion protocol on Saturday November 16th, 2019
- New England's Patrick Chung (chest, heel) will not play in Week 11's game against Philadelphia November 16th, 2019
- Bears place Trey Burton (calf) on Injured Reserve November 16th, 2019
- Houston's Will Fuller (hamstring) ruled out for Week 11's matchup against Baltimore November 16th, 2019
- Houston's Will Fuller (hamstring) game-time decision for Week 11's matchup against Baltimore November 15th, 2019
- Robby Anderson (back) limited Wednesday for Jets November 13th, 2019
- Jets' Chris Herndon done for season with ribs injury November 12th, 2019
- Jets' Chris Herndon (ribs) to miss an 'extended amount of time' November 11th, 2019
- Sam Darnold throws a touchdown, runs for another Sunday in Jets' win November 11th, 2019
- Chris Herndon (hamstring) active for Jets in Week 10 November 10th, 2019
- Jets' Le'Veon Bell (knee) active for Week 10 against the Giants November 10th, 2019