Marqise Lee (ankle) out for Jacksonville in Week 7
Jacksonville Jaguars wide receiver Marqise Lee will not play on Sunday in the team's Week 7 game against the Cincinnati Bengals.
Lee is dealing with an ankle injury, the same one that knocked him out of last week's game early. He wasn't able to practice in the last few days, and the fact that he's been ruled out a full two days in advance of kickoff isn't a good sign for him going forward. His official designation is week-to-week.
In five games this season, Lee has two catches for 10 yards on three targets.
- Tampa Bay's Antonio Brown (knee) DNP on Wednesday January 20th, 2021
- Packers' AJ Dillon (quadricep) limited in practice Wednesday January 20th, 2021
- Clyde Edwards-Helaire (hip) listed as limited on Kansas City's Wednesday practice report January 20th, 2021
- Kansas City's Sammy Watkins (calf) limited participant in Wednesday's practice January 20th, 2021
- Bills' Gabriel Davis (ankle) not practicing Wednesday January 20th, 2021
- Rapoport: Patrick Mahomes (concussion) having 'very light' practice with Chiefs Wednesday January 20th, 2021
- Jacksonville names Urban Meyer as head coach January 14th, 2021
- Jaguars' D.J. Chark (shin) ruled out for Week 17's contest against Colts January 1st, 2021
- Jacksonville's D.J. Chark (shin) remains out on Thursday December 31st, 2020
- Jaguars' D.J. Chark (shin) misses practice Wednesday, uncertain for season finale December 30th, 2020
- Mike Glennon will finish out Jaguars' season under center December 30th, 2020
- James Robinson (ankle) shut down for Jaguars' finale December 30th, 2020