New York's Wayne Gallman (concussion) will not play in Week 6
New York Giants running back Wayne Gallman (concussion) is ruled out for Thursday's game against the New England Patriots.
Gallman will miss Week 6's matchup after suffering a concussion. Expect Jonathan Hilliman to play as many snaps as possible with the Giants thin at running back.
Our models project Hilliman for 11.7 FanDuel points against New England.
- Patrick Mahomes makes early exit for Chiefs with knee injury October 17th, 2019
- Darren Waller (foot) added to Raiders injury report October 17th, 2019
- Chargers' Russell Okung (illness) could play Sunday October 17th, 2019
- Chargers place Travis Benjamin (quad) on IR October 17th, 2019
- Tyrell Williams (foot) still out for Raiders October 17th, 2019
- Mitchell Trubisky (shoulder) 'feeling good', Bears optimistic October 17th, 2019
- Sterling Shepard limited again for Giants October 17th, 2019
- Evan Engram (knee) a full practice participant for Giants October 16th, 2019
- Saquon Barkley (ankle) practicing fully for Giants in Week 7 October 16th, 2019
- Daniel Jones throws 1 touchdown, 3 interceptions for Giants in impossible matchup October 11th, 2019
- Patriots' James White says process key to Thursday preparation October 10th, 2019
- Jon Hilliman, Elijhaa Penny expected to split Giants' backfield work Thursday October 10th, 2019