Giants' Evan Engram (knee) ruled out for Week 6's matchup against New England
New York Giants tight end (knee) Evan Engram (knee) will not play in Thursday's game against the New England Patriots.
Engram will be inactive for Week 6's game against the Patriots after suffering a MCL injury. Expect Rhett Ellison to see a lot more snaps on Thursday.
Our models currently project Ellison to haul in 2.5 receptions for 25.6 yards against New England.
- Patrick Mahomes makes early exit for Chiefs with knee injury October 17th, 2019
- Darren Waller (foot) added to Raiders injury report October 17th, 2019
- Chargers' Russell Okung (illness) could play Sunday October 17th, 2019
- Chargers place Travis Benjamin (quad) on IR October 17th, 2019
- Tyrell Williams (foot) still out for Raiders October 17th, 2019
- Mitchell Trubisky (shoulder) 'feeling good', Bears optimistic October 17th, 2019
- Sterling Shepard limited again for Giants October 17th, 2019
- Evan Engram (knee) a full practice participant for Giants October 16th, 2019
- Saquon Barkley (ankle) practicing fully for Giants in Week 7 October 16th, 2019
- Daniel Jones throws 1 touchdown, 3 interceptions for Giants in impossible matchup October 11th, 2019
- Patriots' James White says process key to Thursday preparation October 10th, 2019
- Jon Hilliman, Elijhaa Penny expected to split Giants' backfield work Thursday October 10th, 2019