Sam Darnold (mono) eyeing Week 5 return for Jets
New York Jets quarterback Sam Darnold (mono) is targeting a Week 5 return.
Darnold will miss a second straight game on Sunday against the New England Patriots and then the Jets are on bye in Week 4. If he does return in Week 5, it will be on the road versus the Philadelphia Eagles. Luke Falk is starting for the Jets in New England. Trevor Siemian was placed on injured reserve with an ankle injury.
Darnold completed 28-of-41 passes (68.3 percent) for 175 yards (4.3 yards per attempt) and 1 touchdown in the Jets' 17-16 Week 1 loss to the Buffalo Bills. He finished with 13.5 FanDuel points.
- Seattle's Russell Wilson accumulates 327 yards and three scores in Week 6's victory over Cleveland October 13th, 2019
- Arizona's David Johnson explodes for 102 scrimmage yards and 2 scores in Week 6 October 13th, 2019
- San Francisco's George Kittle shrugs off groin injury, produces 8-103 in Week 6 October 13th, 2019
- Falcons' Austin Hooper excels in Week 6 with 8-117-1 line October 13th, 2019
- Arizona's Kyler Murray accounts for 3 touchdowns and 372 yards in Week 6's win over Atlanta October 13th, 2019
- Chargers' Hunter Henry (knee) available for Sunday night's matchup against Pittsburgh October 13th, 2019
- Jets' Robby Anderson flames Dallas for 5-125-1 in Week 6 October 13th, 2019
- Sam Darnold sparks Jets' offense in Week 6 with 338 yards and two touchdowns October 13th, 2019
- Jets' Robby Anderson projected for 7.3 targets in Week 6 October 12th, 2019
- Jets' Jamison Crowder projected for 4.7 receptions in Week 6 October 12th, 2019
- Jets waive Luke Falk October 12th, 2019
- Jets' Le'Veon Bell excited to get Sam Darnold back in Week 6 October 11th, 2019