Antonio Brown remains eligible for Patriots, on track for Week 3
New England Patriots wide receiver Antonio Brown remains eligible to play in Week 3 against the New York Jets.
Brown is facing a civil lawsuit over allegations of sexual assault and rape. The league met with Brown's accuser for 10 hours on Monday, but there is reportedly "no timeline" to decide whether the receiver will be placed on the commissioner's exempt list. It looks like Brown will be out there again on Sunday against the Jets. He caught 4 passes on 8 targets for 56 yards and 1 touchdown in his Patriots debut last week.
AB is the WR18 in numberFire's Week 3 fantasy rankings. Our models project him for 7.3 targets, 4.5 receptions, 55.9 yards, 0.62 touchdowns, and 11.9 FanDuel points, at a cost of $7,700.
- Marquez Valdez-Scantling catches long pass in Packers' win October 15th, 2019
- Jimmy Graham grabs 2 passes for Green Bay October 15th, 2019
- Marvin Jones has season-lows in Lions' loss October 15th, 2019
- Kerryon Johnson gains 34 yards for Lions on 13 carries October 15th, 2019
- T.J. Hockenson quiet again in Lions' loss October 15th, 2019
- Packers' Allen Lazard emerges in fourth quarter October 15th, 2019
- New England brings back veteran tight end Ben Watson October 14th, 2019
- Patriots' N'Keal Harry (ankle) to resume practicing this week October 14th, 2019
- James White catches 9 passes on 9 targets for Patriots October 11th, 2019
- Golden Tate leads Giants with 102 yards, touchdown in loss October 11th, 2019
- Rob Gronkowski doesn't rule out potential NFL return October 11th, 2019
- Josh Gordon suffers non-major knee injury in Patriots' win October 11th, 2019