Packers' Aaron Rodgers ranked as QB8 for Week 2
Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers is projected by our models for 19.9 FanDuel points against the Minnesota Vikings.
Rodgers' Week 2 FanDuel price is $8,000 against Minnesota. Green Bay's franchise quarterback will face a strong Vikings' pass defense rated tenth overall by numberFire's power rankings.
Rodgers' Week 2 projection includes 22.9 completions for 267.4 yards and 1.9 touchdowns.
- Steelers reportedly acquire Minkah Fitzpatrick in trade with Miami September 16th, 2019
- Jets' Trevor Siemian (ankle) exits in the second quarter, Luke Falk in at quarterback September 16th, 2019
- Browns' David Njoku (concussion) will not return in Week 2's game against the Jets September 16th, 2019
- Jets' Demaryius Thomas (hamstring) available for Monday's game against Cleveland September 16th, 2019
- Jets' Le'Veon Bell (shoulder) active for Week 2's matchup against Cleveland September 16th, 2019
- Cleveland's Rashard Higgins (knee) ruled out for Week 2's matchup against the Jets September 16th, 2019
- Davante Adams tops 100 yards as Packers defeat Vikings September 16th, 2019
- Packers' Aaron Rodgers throws for two touchdowns in Week 2's victory over the Vikings September 15th, 2019
- Packers' Davante Adams projected for 11.1 targets in Week 2 September 13th, 2019
- Packers' Aaron Rodgers ranked as QB8 for Week 2 September 10th, 2019
- Pakcers' Jimmy Graham (finger) limited in practice Monday September 2nd, 2019
- Equanimeous St. Brown exits early from Packers' practice with knee injury August 11th, 2019