Vikings 'raving about' third-rounder Alexander Mattison
The Minnesota Vikings can't stop "raving about" third-round running back Alexander Mattison at training camp, writes Jay Glazer of The Athletic.
Mattison has emerged as Dalvin Cook's handcuff, taking over the role left vacant by Latavius Murray. That could wind up being a productive gig, considering injuries have limited Cook to just 15 games through his first two years in the league. The third-rounder has rushed 19 times for 71 yards (3.7 YPC) through two preseason contests.
numberFire's models expect Mattison to rush 60.3 times for 237.1 yards and 1.71 touchdowns, and catch 20.6 passes for 126.3 yards and 1.00 touchdowns in 2019.
- Marquez Valdez-Scantling catches long pass in Packers' win October 15th, 2019
- Jimmy Graham grabs 2 passes for Green Bay October 15th, 2019
- Marvin Jones has season-lows in Lions' loss October 15th, 2019
- Kerryon Johnson gains 34 yards for Lions on 13 carries October 15th, 2019
- T.J. Hockenson quiet again in Lions' loss October 15th, 2019
- Packers' Allen Lazard emerges in fourth quarter October 15th, 2019
- Minnesota's Stefon Diggs posts 7-167-3 in Week 6's victory over Philadelphia October 13th, 2019
- Vikings' Stefon Diggs ranked as Week 6's WR38 October 12th, 2019
- Vikings' Kirk Cousins looking to channel his inner "You like that?!" against the Eagles in Week 6 October 11th, 2019
- Adam Thielen (illness) did not practice Thursday October 10th, 2019
- Dalvin Cook drops 218 yards as Vikings trounce Giants October 7th, 2019
- Adam Thielen explodes for 130 yards and 2 touchdowns in Week 5 victory over the Giants October 6th, 2019