Packers pick up Michael Roberts
The Green Packers signed tight end Michael Roberts off waivers.
Roberts was released by the Detroit Lions last week after a trade to the New England Patriots was reverted due to a failed physical. The oft-injured 2017 fourth-round pick will compete for a roster spot behind Jimmy Graham and third-rounder Jace Sternberger.
Roberts has 13 career receptions (27 targets) for 146 yards and 3 touchdowns.
- Washington's Derrius Guice (hamstring) reportedly questionable for the start of training camp July 12th, 2019
- Jets' Chris Herndon suspended four games for violating the league's substance abuse policy July 12th, 2019
- Agent says Chargers' Melvin Gordon could hold out into season July 11th, 2019
- San Francisco's Jimmy Garoppolo (knee) ready for start of training camp July 10th, 2019
- Chiefs want Damien Williams to be 'the full-time starter for the year' July 10th, 2019
- Jets' Jamison Crowder looks 'fully healthy' July 9th, 2019
- Theo Riddick could be on the Lions' roster bubble June 13th, 2019
- Lions' Kerryon Johnson could catch 60 passes, writer pedicts June 13th, 2019
- Patriots acquire Michael Roberts from lions June 13th, 2019
- Lions reportedly sign receiver Jermaine Kearse to a one-year deal on Thursday June 6th, 2019
- Detroit Lions select tight end T.J. Hockenson eighth overall April 25th, 2019
- C.J. Anderson signs a one-year deal with Detroit April 1st, 2019