Patriots' rookie N'Keal Harry seeing 'lot of work' with starters
New England Patriots wide receiver N'Keal Harry "got a lot of work with the starters" on the first day of minicamp, reports Jeff Howe of The Athletic.
The Patriots typically don't give rookies starting reps this early in the offseason, but there isn't a lot of competition on the depth chart for the first-round pick. He's the first wide receiver New England has selected in the first round during Bill Belichick and Tom Brady's tenure in New England.
Harry is the WR41 in numberFire's preseason fantasy rankings. numberFire's models project him for 84.7 targets, 50.3 receptions, 711.8 yards, and 5.34 touchdowns in 2019.
- Emmanuel Sanders 'definitely not full go' for Broncos' camp July 16th, 2019
- Broncos' Phillip Lindsay (wrist) says he's 100 percent July 15th, 2019
- Cowboys' Ezekiel Elliott reportedly planning camp holdout July 15th, 2019
- Washington's Derrius Guice (hamstring) reportedly questionable for the start of training camp July 12th, 2019
- Jets' Chris Herndon suspended four games for violating the league's substance abuse policy July 12th, 2019
- Agent says Chargers' Melvin Gordon could hold out into season July 11th, 2019
- Patriots' Josh Gordon remains indefinitely suspended June 20th, 2019
- Patriots acquire Michael Roberts from lions June 13th, 2019
- Patriots' Sony Michel reportedly sidelined due to knee scope June 12th, 2019
- Damien Harris could earn 'prominent role' with Patriots June 11th, 2019
- Matt LaCosse in line to be Patriots' starting tight end June 4th, 2019
- Patriots' rookie N'Keal Harry seeing 'lot of work' with starters June 4th, 2019