Denver Broncos acquire three draft picks from the Pittsburgh Steelers in exchange for the 2019 tenth overall selection
The Denver Broncos have traded the 2019 tenth overall pick to the Pittsburgh Steelers in exchange for the 20th overall selection, a second-round pick (No 52) and a 2020 third-round pick.
In exchange for the tenth overall pick, the Broncos acquired three draft picks including the 20th overall pick and a second rounder.
The Broncos will now have nine draft picks in 2019.
- Packers pick up Michael Roberts June 18th, 2019
- Parris Campbell should see time as the Colts' third receiver June 16th, 2019
- Chargers' Mike Williams ready for 'expanded role' in 2019 June 16th, 2019
- Jacksonville's Leonard Fournette expects to have a role in 2019 passing game June 15th, 2019
- Rams will extend Jared Goff, coach says June 13th, 2019
- Theo Riddick could be on the Lions' roster bubble June 13th, 2019
- Denver Broncos acquire three draft picks from the Pittsburgh Steelers in exchange for the 2019 tenth overall selection April 25th, 2019
- Phillip Lindsay (wrist) likely to miss Broncos' OTAs March 25th, 2019
- Jeff Heuerman re-signing with Broncos for $9 million over 2 years March 15th, 2019
- Broncos reportedly sign Ja'Wuan James March 12th, 2019
- Report: Washington acquires Case Keenum from Denver for pick swap March 7th, 2019
- Washington, Broncos reportedly talking Case Keenum deal March 7th, 2019