Arizona Cardinals select Kyler Murray first overall
The Arizona Cardinals have selected quarterback Kyler Murray first overall in the 2019 NFL Draft.
Murray impressed many after winning the Heisman Trophy and will be head coach Kliff Kingsbury's choice at quarterback. Look for Murray to start his rookie year.
In 29 games, Murray completed 350 attempts for 50 touchdowns and 5406 yards.
- Broncos' Phillip Lindsay (wrist) says he's 100 percent July 15th, 2019
- Cowboys' Ezekiel Elliott reportedly planning camp holdout July 15th, 2019
- Washington's Derrius Guice (hamstring) reportedly questionable for the start of training camp July 12th, 2019
- Jets' Chris Herndon suspended four games for violating the league's substance abuse policy July 12th, 2019
- Agent says Chargers' Melvin Gordon could hold out into season July 11th, 2019
- San Francisco's Jimmy Garoppolo (knee) ready for start of training camp July 10th, 2019
- Harrison Bader starting in center on Friday for St. Louis June 28th, 2019
- Cardinals' Patrick Peterson reportedly suspended 6 games for PEDs May 16th, 2019
- Cardinals trade Josh Rosen to Dolphins for second-round pick April 26th, 2019
- Arizona Cardinals select Kyler Murray first overall April 25th, 2019
- Matt Wieters not in the Cardinals' Friday lineup April 19th, 2019
- Kevin White inks deal with Cardinals March 15th, 2019