Antonio Brown: 'Time to move on' from Steelers
Pittsburgh Steelers wide receiver Antonio Brown tweeted it is "time to move on and forward."
Adam Schefter of ESPN reports Brown also officially requested a trade, which was first reported in January. This is the first time the receiver has publicly expressed a desire to leave Pittsburgh, although it hasn't been much of a secret. Brown will turn 31 this summer.
Brown caught 104 passes for 1,297 yards and 15 touchdowns on 168 targets in 15 games for the Steelers last season.
- Patriots reportedly extend Julian Edelman through 2021 May 21st, 2019
- Carson Wentz will be full participant in Eagles' OTAs May 21st, 2019
- Buccaneers release Gerald McCoy May 21st, 2019
- Texans reportedly release tight end Ryan Griffin on Friday May 17th, 2019
- Cardinals' Patrick Peterson reportedly suspended 6 games for PEDs May 16th, 2019
- Patriots sign wide receiver Dontrelle Inman to a one-year deal on Friday May 10th, 2019
- Denver Broncos acquire three draft picks from the Pittsburgh Steelers in exchange for the 2019 tenth overall selection April 25th, 2019
- Steelers trade for the tenth overall pick, select linebacker Devin Bush April 25th, 2019
- Steelers sign Donte Moncrief to 2-year contract March 14th, 2019
- Raiders acquire Antonio Brown from Pittsburgh for 3rd and 5th-rounders March 10th, 2019
- Report: Antonio Brown refuses to go to Buffalo in Steelers trade March 8th, 2019
- Steelers reportedly setting Friday deadline for Antonio Brown offers March 7th, 2019