Baltimore's Kenneth Dixon accumulates 119 scrimmage yards in Week 17's division clinching victory
Baltimore Ravens running back Kenneth Dixon rushed for 117 yards in Week 17's win over the Cleveland Browns.
In a must-win game for the AFC North Division, Dixon came up huge for Baltimore's offense with a career high 117 rushing yards. Expect Dixon to share touches with Gus Edwards next week against the Chargers.
In 6 games this season, Dixon rushed for 333 yards and 2 touchdowns.
- Darrell Henderson (rib cartilage) still in play for Rams in Week 3 September 20th, 2021
- Jarvis Landry 'week-to-week' for Browns with knee sprain September 20th, 2021
- Detroit's D'Andre Swift (groin) active for Monday night's matchup against Green Bay September 20th, 2021
- 49ers' JaMycal Hasty dealing with high ankle sprain September 20th, 2021
- 49ers' Trey Sermon in concussion protocol September 20th, 2021
- Eagles' Zach Ertz tests positive for COVID-19 September 20th, 2021
- Jets' Denzel Mims inactive for Week 2 showdown with New England September 19th, 2021
- Jets' Jamison Crowder (groin) inactive for Week 2 September 19th, 2021
- Jets' Keelan Cole (knee) questionable for Week 2 clash with Patriots September 17th, 2021
- Jamison Crowder (groin) limited for Jets Thursday September 16th, 2021
- Jamison Crowder (COVID) could return for Jets in Week 2 September 13th, 2021
- Jets losing top OL Mekhi Becton (knee) 4-6 weeks September 13th, 2021