Lamar Miller (ankle) gets in limited session for Texans Wednesday
Houston Texans running back Lamar Miller (ankle) was limited at Wednesday's practice.
Miller is trending in the right direction for Week 17 versus the Jacksonville Jaguars after sitting out last week. Alfred Blue and D’Onta Foreman split backfield work in his place.
Taking the injury into account, numberFire's models conservatively expect Miller to see 8.0 touches in Week 17. He costs $6,400 on FanDuel.
- Anderson: Giants reportedly sign Kenny Golladay to 4-year, $40 million guaranteed contract March 20th, 2021
- Texans reportedly agree to 1-year contract with Phillip Lindsay March 20th, 2021
- Steelers reportedly resign JuJu Smith-Schuster to 1-year, $8 million deal March 19th, 2021
- Rapoport: Dolphins reportedly sign Will Fuller to 1-year contract March 18th, 2021
- Cardinals reportedly sign wide receiver A.J. Green to 1-year deal March 17th, 2021
- Rapoport: Dolphins reportedly sign running back Malcolm Brown March 16th, 2021
- Ryan Fitzpatrick signs with Football Team for $10 million March 16th, 2021
- Rapoport: Alex Smith, Washington to part ways March 1st, 2021
- Football Team's Antonio Gibson (toe) will not require surgery January 10th, 2021
- Washington's Taylor Heinecke starting under center on Saturday January 9th, 2021
- Alex Smith (calf) inactive for Washington in Saturday's Wild Card game January 9th, 2021
- Alex Smith (calf) upgraded as Washington prepares for Buccaneers January 7th, 2021