Evan Engram (knee) practicing for Giants Tuesday
New York Giants tight end Evan Engram (knee) participated in Tuesday's practice.
Engram should be ready to return after missing the past three games. The Giants face the Atlanta Falcons on Monday Night Football in Week 7.
Engram is averaging 7.1 FanDuel points in three games this season, with 10 catches (13 targets) for 104 yards and 1 touchdown. He enters Week 6 as the TE15 in numberFire's current season-long fantasy rankings.
- Geoff Swaim (wrist) to sit out on Thursday for Dallas November 19th, 2018
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (foot) is active for Monday Night Football November 19th, 2018
- Chargers' Joey Bosa plays more than snap limit in Week 11 November 19th, 2018
- Michael Gallup (personal) excused from Cowboys November 19th, 2018
- Doug Martin's ankle not a concern for Raiders November 19th, 2018
- Jordy Nelson (knee) 'has a chance' to return for Raiders Week 12 November 19th, 2018
- Saquon Barkley scores three touchdowns in New York's Week 11 win over Buccaneers November 18th, 2018
- Buccaneers' Lavonte David dealing with MCL sprain November 13th, 2018
- Evan Engram earns 46 yards on 4 catches in Giants' victory November 13th, 2018
- Sterling Shepard scores in Giants' win November 13th, 2018
- Eli Manning tosses 3 scores in Giants' comeback over San Francisco November 13th, 2018
- Saquon Barkley totals 100 yards again in Giants' victory November 13th, 2018