Evan Engram (knee) practicing for Giants Tuesday
New York Giants tight end Evan Engram (knee) participated in Tuesday's practice.
Engram should be ready to return after missing the past three games. The Giants face the Atlanta Falcons on Monday Night Football in Week 7.
Engram is averaging 7.1 FanDuel points in three games this season, with 10 catches (13 targets) for 104 yards and 1 touchdown. He enters Week 6 as the TE15 in numberFire's current season-long fantasy rankings.
- Bucs' Cameron Brate (hip) has offseason surgery January 19th, 2019
- Spencer Ware (hamstring) not on Chiefs' injury report for Championship Round January 18th, 2019
- Spencer Ware (hamstring) practicing in full for Chiefs January 18th, 2019
- Texans' J.J. Watt reportedly recovering from cleanup knee procedure January 17th, 2019
- Leonard Fournette 'in a really good place' with Jaguars January 17th, 2019
- Kansas City's Eric Berry (heel) fully participates in Wednesday's practice January 16th, 2019
- Giants shoot down Odell Beckham trade talks January 2nd, 2019
- Giants GM declined to commit to Eli Manning for 2019 January 2nd, 2019
- Rhett Ellison (concussion) out in Week 17 for New York December 30th, 2018
- Giants' Jawill Davis (leg) placed on Injured Reserve December 29th, 2018
- Giants' Odell Beckham (quad) ruled out for Week 17 December 28th, 2018
- Odell Beckham (quad) still not practicing for Giants Wednesday December 26th, 2018