Seattle's Chris Carson ranked among top-15 running backs for Week 6
Seattle Seahawks running back Chris Carson is ranked as RB14 for Week 6.
Our models project Carson for 12.5 FanDuel points at the cost of $6,400. The Seattle running back will face an Oakland Raiders' run defense ranked 25th overall by numberFire's power rankings.
Carson's Week 6 projected totals include 64.4 rushing yards on 15.74 attempts and 23.17 receiving yards on 1.96 receptions.
- Geoff Swaim (wrist) to sit out on Thursday for Dallas November 19th, 2018
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (foot) is active for Monday Night Football November 19th, 2018
- Chargers' Joey Bosa plays more than snap limit in Week 11 November 19th, 2018
- Michael Gallup (personal) excused from Cowboys November 19th, 2018
- Doug Martin's ankle not a concern for Raiders November 19th, 2018
- Jordy Nelson (knee) 'has a chance' to return for Raiders Week 12 November 19th, 2018
- Brandon Marshall not expected to play in Week 11 for New Orleans November 18th, 2018
- Doug Baldwin finds end zone for 1st time as Seahawks beat Packers November 16th, 2018
- Russell Wilson tosses 2 scores, Seahawks win November 16th, 2018
- Seahawks' Chris Carson combs through Packers for 83 yards, 1 touchdown November 16th, 2018
- Chris Carson (hip) off Seahawks Week 11 injury report November 14th, 2018
- Chris Carson (hip) to return for Seahawks Thursday November 12th, 2018