Evan Engram officially limited for Giants Tuesday
New York Giants tight end Evan Engram (knee) was officially listed as limited on Tuesday's Week 6 injury report.
Giants head coach Pat Shurmur said he's "hopeful" Engram will play on Thursday night versus the Philadelphia Eagles. Shurmur also said Engram would be "full speed" at Tuesday's practice, so it sounds like the second-year tight end is on track to return following a two-game absence.
Engram averaged 7.1 FanDuel points in three games, with 10 catches (13 targets) for 104 yards and 1 touchdown. He enters Week 6 as the TE12 in numberFire's season-long fantasy rankings.
- Demaryius Thomas signs one-year deal with New England April 16th, 2019
- Russell Wilson, Seahawks sign 4-year, $140 million extension April 16th, 2019
- Panthers sign receiver Chris Hogan to a one-year deal April 13th, 2019
- C.J. Anderson signs a one-year deal with Detroit April 1st, 2019
- San Francisco's Jimmy Garoppolo (knee) expected to be cleared for full participation in training camp March 31st, 2019
- Marlon Mack 'the featured guy' in Colts' backfield March 29th, 2019
- Giants intend to identify Eli Manning's successor March 26th, 2019
- Golden Tate, Giants agree to four-year deal March 14th, 2019
- Report: Giants committed to Eli Manning in 2019 March 14th, 2019
- Giants ship Odell Beckham Jr. to Cleveland March 12th, 2019
- Antoine Bethea reportedly becoming member of Giants for 14th season March 12th, 2019
- Giants, Browns reportedly swapping Kevin Zeitler, Olivier Vernon and picks March 8th, 2019