Evan Engram officially limited for Giants Tuesday
New York Giants tight end Evan Engram (knee) was officially listed as limited on Tuesday's Week 6 injury report.
Giants head coach Pat Shurmur said he's "hopeful" Engram will play on Thursday night versus the Philadelphia Eagles. Shurmur also said Engram would be "full speed" at Tuesday's practice, so it sounds like the second-year tight end is on track to return following a two-game absence.
Engram averaged 7.1 FanDuel points in three games, with 10 catches (13 targets) for 104 yards and 1 touchdown. He enters Week 6 as the TE12 in numberFire's season-long fantasy rankings.
- Rex Burkhead rushes for 2 TDs, including game-winner, in Patriots' AFC Championship win January 21st, 2019
- Sammy Watkins hauls in 114 receiving for Kansas City on Sunday January 21st, 2019
- Rob Gronkowski catches 6 passes for 79 yards for New England on Sunday January 21st, 2019
- Patrick Mahomes throws for 295 yards, 3 touchdowns in Chiefs' AFC title game defeat January 21st, 2019
- Chiefs' Damien Williams scores three touchdowns in AFC title game loss January 21st, 2019
- Tom Brady headed to ninth Super Bowl after passing for 348 yards in Patriots' AFC Championship win January 20th, 2019
- Giants shoot down Odell Beckham trade talks January 2nd, 2019
- Giants GM declined to commit to Eli Manning for 2019 January 2nd, 2019
- Rhett Ellison (concussion) out in Week 17 for New York December 30th, 2018
- Giants' Jawill Davis (leg) placed on Injured Reserve December 29th, 2018
- Giants' Odell Beckham (quad) ruled out for Week 17 December 28th, 2018
- Odell Beckham (quad) still not practicing for Giants Wednesday December 26th, 2018