Evan Engram officially limited for Giants Tuesday
New York Giants tight end Evan Engram (knee) was officially listed as limited on Tuesday's Week 6 injury report.
Giants head coach Pat Shurmur said he's "hopeful" Engram will play on Thursday night versus the Philadelphia Eagles. Shurmur also said Engram would be "full speed" at Tuesday's practice, so it sounds like the second-year tight end is on track to return following a two-game absence.
Engram averaged 7.1 FanDuel points in three games, with 10 catches (13 targets) for 104 yards and 1 touchdown. He enters Week 6 as the TE12 in numberFire's season-long fantasy rankings.
- Gruden: Jordy Nelson (knee) questionable for Raiders Week 11 November 14th, 2018
- Broncos' Royce Freeman (ankle) practiced Wednesday November 14th, 2018
- Ravens' Joe Flacco (hip) not practicing to start week November 14th, 2018
- Texans activate D'Onta Foreman (Achilles) from PUP list November 14th, 2018
- Robert Griffin III could get the start for Baltimore in Week 11 November 14th, 2018
- Saints' left tackle Terron Armstead (shoulder) out 3 to 4 weeks November 14th, 2018
- Buccaneers' Lavonte David dealing with MCL sprain November 13th, 2018
- Evan Engram earns 46 yards on 4 catches in Giants' victory November 13th, 2018
- Sterling Shepard scores in Giants' win November 13th, 2018
- Eli Manning tosses 3 scores in Giants' comeback over San Francisco November 13th, 2018
- Saquon Barkley totals 100 yards again in Giants' victory November 13th, 2018
- Odell Beckham catches 2 touchdowns as Giants outlast 49ers November 13th, 2018