Villanova named 1st seed in East Region
The Villanova Wildcats earned the top seed in the East Region for the NCAA Tournament.
Villanova will face the winner of the LIU Brooklyn-Radford matchup. The Wildcats defeated Providence in overtime on Saturday to win their second straight Big East conference tournament championship.
numberFire's NCAAB Power Rankings have the Wildcats as the top team overall entering the tournament.
- Virginia named 1st seed in South Region March 18th, 2019
- North Carolina claims top seed in Midwest region March 18th, 2019
- Gonzaga earns No. 1 seed in the West March 18th, 2019
- Duke earns top seed in the NCAA tournament March 18th, 2019
- Kansas punches ticket to Final Four with 85-81 victory over Duke March 25th, 2018
- Michigan edges Florida State to earn a trip to the Final Four March 25th, 2018
- Villanova advances to Final Four for second time in three seasons with victory over Texas Tech March 25th, 2018
- Villanova named 1st seed in East Region March 11th, 2018
- Jalen Brunson’s 31 points leads Villanova past Providence in overtime for Big East championship March 11th, 2018
- Villanova will have Jalen Brunson back next year April 20th, 2017
- Josh Hart makes it official and leaves Villanova for the NBA March 23rd, 2017
- Villanova squeaks by Seton Hall behind Josh Hart's 19 points March 10th, 2017