Hamidou Diallo withdraws from NBA Draft, returning to Kentucky
Kentucky Wildcats guard Hamidou Diallo has withdrawn from the NBA Draft and is returning to school in the fall.
Diallo performed exceptionally well at the NBA Draft combine, intriguing many NBA scouts with his off-the-chart athleticism. However, without a firm commitment that he would be selected in the first-round, Diallo decided to go back to Kentucky to showcase his talents, increasing the chance he could be a top pick in the 2018 NBA Draft. Diallo enrolled at Kentucky and was practicing with the team in mid-January but will make his college debut in the fall.
Diallo exploded for a 44.5" vertical, the highest of any player at the NBADraft Cobine.
- Kansas punches ticket to Final Four with 85-81 victory over Duke March 25th, 2018
- Villanova advances to Final Four for second time in three seasons with victory over Texas Tech March 25th, 2018
- Michigan edges Florida State to earn a trip to the Final Four March 25th, 2018
- Loyola-Chicago continues magical NCAA Tournament run with win over Kansas State to advance to Final Four March 25th, 2018
- 11-seed Syracuse knocks off 3-seed Michigan State to advance to Sweet 16 March 18th, 2018
- 16-seed UMBC makes history in defeat of 1-seed Virginia March 17th, 2018
- Kentucky wins fourth straight SEC championship with victory over Tennessee March 11th, 2018
- Wenyen Gabriel leads Kentucky to SEC Tournament Final March 10th, 2018
- De'Aaron Fox will workout for Philadelphia on Saturday June 14th, 2017
- Malik Monk to workout for 76ers on Thursday June 14th, 2017
- De'Aaron Fox worked out for Lakers on Tuesday June 13th, 2017
- Hamidou Diallo withdraws from NBA Draft, returning to Kentucky May 25th, 2017