Charlie Moore transferring from California to Kansas
California Golden Bears freshman guard Charlie Moore has committed to transferring to the Kansas Jayhawks, per Jeff Borzello of ESPN.
Moore is leaving Cal so he can be closer to his hometown Chicago where he can be near his ailing father. Due to NCAA transfer rules, Moore will have to sit out the 2017-18 season. A top-65 recruit coming out of high school, the point guard did not disappoint his freshman season and will be a fantastic addition to the Jayhawks backcourt in 2018.
Moore averaged 12.2 points, 2.0 rebounds and 3.5 assists in 28.8 minutes per game for the Bears last season.
- Virginia named 1st seed in South Region March 18th, 2019
- North Carolina claims top seed in Midwest region March 18th, 2019
- Gonzaga earns No. 1 seed in the West March 18th, 2019
- Duke earns top seed in the NCAA tournament March 18th, 2019
- Villanova advances to Final Four for second time in three seasons with victory over Texas Tech March 25th, 2018
- Michigan edges Florida State to earn a trip to the Final Four March 25th, 2018
- Kansas punches ticket to Final Four with 85-81 victory over Duke March 25th, 2018
- Kansas takes top seed in Midwest Region March 11th, 2018
- Kansas wins Big 12 title over West Virginia 81-70 on Saturday March 11th, 2018
- Celtics considering Josh Jackson with top overall pick June 16th, 2017
- Josh Jackson working out for Lakers on Tuesday June 13th, 2017
- Josh Jackson cancels workout with Celtics on Monday June 13th, 2017