Oregon's Jordan Bell will enter the NBA Draft with an agent
Oregon Ducks junior forward Jordan Bell has made himself eligible for the 2017 NBA Draft and will hire an agent, ending his college career, per Shams Charania of The Vertical.
Bell strengthened his draft stock with a strong performance in the NCAA Tournament. He averaged 12.6 points, 13.2 rebounds and 3.0 blocks per game while shooting over 70 percent from the floor in the Ducks' five-game run to the Final Four. Bell is currently projected to be selected early in the second round in most expert's mock drafts.
Bell finished his junior season averaging 10.9 points, 8.8 rebounds and 2.2 blocks in 28.8 minutes per game.
- Virginia named 1st seed in South Region March 18th, 2019
- North Carolina claims top seed in Midwest region March 18th, 2019
- Gonzaga earns No. 1 seed in the West March 18th, 2019
- Duke earns top seed in the NCAA tournament March 18th, 2019
- Kansas punches ticket to Final Four with 85-81 victory over Duke March 25th, 2018
- Villanova advances to Final Four for second time in three seasons with victory over Texas Tech March 25th, 2018
- Elijah Brown transferring from New Mexico to Oregon May 1st, 2017
- Oregon's Jordan Bell will enter the NBA Draft with an agent April 17th, 2017
- Oregon's Dillon Brooks entering the 2017 NBA Draft April 13th, 2017
- Oregon's Tyler Dorsey has declared for the 2017 NBA Draft April 10th, 2017
- Jordan Bell's double-double leads Oregon past Michigan March 23rd, 2017
- Dillon Brooks nails the game-winner for Oregon on Wednesday February 23rd, 2017