Oregon's Jordan Bell will enter the NBA Draft with an agent
Oregon Ducks junior forward Jordan Bell has made himself eligible for the 2017 NBA Draft and will hire an agent, ending his college career, per Shams Charania of The Vertical.
Bell strengthened his draft stock with a strong performance in the NCAA Tournament. He averaged 12.6 points, 13.2 rebounds and 3.0 blocks per game while shooting over 70 percent from the floor in the Ducks' five-game run to the Final Four. Bell is currently projected to be selected early in the second round in most expert's mock drafts.
Bell finished his junior season averaging 10.9 points, 8.8 rebounds and 2.2 blocks in 28.8 minutes per game.
- Kansas punches ticket to Final Four with 85-81 victory over Duke March 25th, 2018
- Villanova advances to Final Four for second time in three seasons with victory over Texas Tech March 25th, 2018
- Michigan edges Florida State to earn a trip to the Final Four March 25th, 2018
- Loyola-Chicago continues magical NCAA Tournament run with win over Kansas State to advance to Final Four March 25th, 2018
- 11-seed Syracuse knocks off 3-seed Michigan State to advance to Sweet 16 March 18th, 2018
- 16-seed UMBC makes history in defeat of 1-seed Virginia March 17th, 2018
- Elijah Brown transferring from New Mexico to Oregon May 1st, 2017
- Oregon's Jordan Bell will enter the NBA Draft with an agent April 17th, 2017
- Oregon's Dillon Brooks entering the 2017 NBA Draft April 13th, 2017
- Oregon's Tyler Dorsey has declared for the 2017 NBA Draft April 10th, 2017
- Jordan Bell's double-double leads Oregon past Michigan March 23rd, 2017
- Dillon Brooks nails the game-winner for Oregon on Wednesday February 23rd, 2017