Ole Miss' Terence Davis registers first career double-double
Ole Miss Rebels sophomore guard Terence Davis registered his first career double-double with 18 points and 12 rebounds in Sunday's loss to the Virginia Tech Hokies.
While the 18 point performance was the fifth double-digit scoring game of the year for Davis, the 12 rebounds were double his previous career-high of six boards, which he achieved twice this season. The sophomore is the Rebels fourth-leading scorer with an average of 12.0 points per game this season.
Through nine games, Davis is posting a career-high .550 true shooting percentage with a 107.5 offensive rating.
- Virginia named 1st seed in South Region March 18th, 2019
- North Carolina claims top seed in Midwest region March 18th, 2019
- Gonzaga earns No. 1 seed in the West March 18th, 2019
- Duke earns top seed in the NCAA tournament March 18th, 2019
- Kansas punches ticket to Final Four with 85-81 victory over Duke March 25th, 2018
- Villanova advances to Final Four for second time in three seasons with victory over Texas Tech March 25th, 2018
- Mississippi's DeAndre Burnett escapes serious injury January 12th, 2017
- Sebastian Saiz dominates in Mississippi's loss to Kentucky December 30th, 2016
- Ole Miss' Terence Davis registers first career double-double December 12th, 2016