Pacers ink Kyle O'Quinn to a one-year, $4.5 million deal
The Indiana Pacers have signed forward/center Kyle O'Quinn to a one-year, $4.5 million deal.
It will be interesting to see how he fits into the rotation. He'll presumably be listed as the number two center on the Pacers' depth chart, though Domantas Sabonis should still soak up plenty of minutes at the five.
The seventh-year player out of Norfolk State averaged 7.1 points, 6.1 rebounds, and 2.1 assists in 18.0 minutes per game last season, all career highs.
- Brandon Ingram reportedly traded to the Pelicans on Saturday June 15th, 2019
- Josh Hart reportedly headed to New Orleans in multi-player trade with Lakers June 15th, 2019
- Pelicans reportedly acquire Lonzo Ball in blockbuster trade with Lakers on Saturday June 15th, 2019
- Lakers reportedly acquire Anthony Davis from the Pelicans on Saturday June 15th, 2019
- Knicks exercise Allonzo Trier's team option June 15th, 2019
- Warriors expect Klay Thompson (knee) to miss 9-10 months June 15th, 2019
- Pacers' Thaddeus Young gets 5 steals in Sunday's loss April 15th, 2019
- Pacers' Domantas Sabonis (ankle) available but unlikely to play Wednesday April 10th, 2019
- Tyreke Evans is in the Pacers' starting five Wednesday night April 10th, 2019
- Doug McDermott making his first start of the year for Indiana on Wednesday April 10th, 2019
- T.J. Leaf starting at power forward for the Pacers Wednesday night April 10th, 2019
- Kyle O'Quinn starting for Indiana on Wednesday April 10th, 2019