Jodie Meeks out sick for Wizards versus Spurs
Washington Wizards shooting guard Jodie Meeks (illness) will not play against the San Antonio Spurs on Wednesday.
Meeks will join Mike Scott (illness) and John Wall (knee) on the Wizards' shelf tonight. He played 21 minutes on Saturday but hasn't been very involved with the offense.
Meeks is averaging 10.7 FanDuel points per game this season.
- Jazz lean on Rudy Gobert for defense, double-double in Game 3 win April 22nd, 2018
- Joe Ingles nails 21 points for Utah in Game 3 triumph April 22nd, 2018
- Ricky Rubio posts triple-double for Jazz in win April 22nd, 2018
- Utah's Donovan Mitchell (foot) will start Game 3 on Saturday April 21st, 2018
- Anthony Davis drops 47 points as Pelicans finish sweep of Trail Blazers April 21st, 2018
- Pelicans complete series sweep of Trail Blazers behind Jrue Holiday's 41 points April 21st, 2018
- Otto Porter (calf) will play for Wizards in Game 1 April 14th, 2018
- Wizards' Mike Scott (concussion) will play Game 1 against Raptors April 14th, 2018
- Otto Porter (calf) questionable for Wizards in Game 1 April 13th, 2018
- Wizards' Jodie Meeks reportedly suspended 25 games for doping April 13th, 2018
- Wizards sign veteran guard Ty Lawson April 12th, 2018
- Wizards' Otto Porter (calf) is sitting out Wednesday with Kelly Oubre starting April 11th, 2018