Jodie Meeks out sick for Wizards versus Spurs
Washington Wizards shooting guard Jodie Meeks (illness) will not play against the San Antonio Spurs on Wednesday.
Meeks will join Mike Scott (illness) and John Wall (knee) on the Wizards' shelf tonight. He played 21 minutes on Saturday but hasn't been very involved with the offense.
Meeks is averaging 10.7 FanDuel points per game this season.
- Woj: Shabazz Napier heading to Brooklyn on a two-year deal July 14th, 2018
- Channing Frye agrees to one-year deal with Cleveland July 14th, 2018
- Woj: Jabari Parker, Bulls agree to two-year deal July 14th, 2018
- Lakers' Lonzo Ball to have arthroscopic knee surgery on Tuesday July 13th, 2018
- Bulls closing in on a deal with Bucks' free agent Jabari Parker July 13th, 2018
- Nuggets trade Kenneth Faried to Brooklyn in three-player swap July 13th, 2018
- Dwight Howard to sign with Wizards after finalizing buyout with Nets July 3rd, 2018
- Wizards' Marcin Gortat heading to Los Angeles in exchange for Austin Rivers June 26th, 2018
- Clippers trade Austin Rivers to the Wizards for Marcin Gortat June 26th, 2018
- Kelly Oubre getting the start for Washington in Game 6 with Otto Porter out April 27th, 2018
- Otto Porter (leg procedure) out indefinitely for Wizards April 27th, 2018
- Wizards' Otto Porter (leg) misses shootaround, questionable for Game 6 April 27th, 2018