Jodie Meeks out sick for Wizards versus Spurs
Washington Wizards shooting guard Jodie Meeks (illness) will not play against the San Antonio Spurs on Wednesday.
Meeks will join Mike Scott (illness) and John Wall (knee) on the Wizards' shelf tonight. He played 21 minutes on Saturday but hasn't been very involved with the offense.
Meeks is averaging 10.7 FanDuel points per game this season.
- Jimmy Butler has reportedly requested a trade from the Timberwolves September 19th, 2018
- Dion Waiters (foot) will likely miss Heat season opener September 18th, 2018
- Knicks won't rule out sitting Kristaps Porzingis (knee) the entire season September 17th, 2018
- Luol Deng agrees to one-year, $2.4 million contract with Timberwolves September 10th, 2018
- Suns' Devin Booker has hand surgery, will miss six weeks September 10th, 2018
- Tyrone Wallace agrees to offer sheet with Pelicans September 3rd, 2018
- Dwight Howard to sign with Wizards after finalizing buyout with Nets July 3rd, 2018
- Wizards' Marcin Gortat heading to Los Angeles in exchange for Austin Rivers June 26th, 2018
- Clippers trade Austin Rivers to the Wizards for Marcin Gortat June 26th, 2018
- Kelly Oubre getting the start for Washington in Game 6 with Otto Porter out April 27th, 2018
- Otto Porter (leg procedure) out indefinitely for Wizards April 27th, 2018
- Wizards' Otto Porter (leg) misses shootaround, questionable for Game 6 April 27th, 2018