Jodie Meeks out sick for Wizards versus Spurs
Washington Wizards shooting guard Jodie Meeks (illness) will not play against the San Antonio Spurs on Wednesday.
Meeks will join Mike Scott (illness) and John Wall (knee) on the Wizards' shelf tonight. He played 21 minutes on Saturday but hasn't been very involved with the offense.
Meeks is averaging 10.7 FanDuel points per game this season.
- Milwaukee's Malcolm Brogdon (foot) ruled out for Games 1 and 2 April 25th, 2019
- Philadelphia's Mike Scott (heel, plantar fasciitis) listed day-to-day April 25th, 2019
- Kevin Durant drops 45 in Warriors' Game 5 loss April 25th, 2019
- Lou Williams leads Clippers past Warriors in Game 5 April 25th, 2019
- Joel Embiid scores 23 points to lead 76ers past Brooklyn April 24th, 2019
- Portland's Enes Kanter played through separated shoulder Tuesday April 24th, 2019
- Patrick McCaw (thumb) available on Friday for Toronto in Game 3 April 19th, 2019
- Kyle Lowry bounces back for Raptors in Game 2 victory April 17th, 2019
- Kawhi Leonard nets 37 points as Raptors get redemption April 17th, 2019
- Patrick McCaw (thumb) out on Tuesday for Toronto in Game 2 April 16th, 2019
- Patrick McCaw (thumb) questionable to play in Game 2 on Tuesday for Toronto April 15th, 2019
- Kyle Lowry starting for Toronto in Game 1 on Saturday April 13th, 2019