Zach LaVine (knee) out for Chicago against Denver
Chicago Bulls guard Zach LaVine (knee) has been ruled out for Wednesday's game against the Denver Nuggets.
Look for Denzel Valentine to draw another start while LaVine sits out his third consecutive game. He's also still not playing on back-to-backs, so he will miss at least one (if not both) of Chicago's games on Friday and Saturday. Justin Holiday also stands to see increased minutes in LaVine's absence.
LaVine is averaging 26.6 FanDuel points per game this season.
- Wizards' Dwight Howard (back) to start on-court work February 20th, 2019
- Clint Capela (thumb) expected to return for Rockets on Thursday February 20th, 2019
- Kevin Durant wins another All-Star MVP, Team LeBron defeats Team Giannis in comeback February 18th, 2019
- Anthony Davis (shoulder) logs 5 minutes in All-Star game February 18th, 2019
- Update: Pelicans' Anthony Davis (shoulder) reportedly will play in All-Star Game on Sunday February 17th, 2019
- Minnesota's Tyus Jones (ankle) expected to return on Friday February 17th, 2019
- Kris Dunn (back) ruled out for Bulls versus Grizzlies, Ryan Arcidiacono to start February 13th, 2019
- Bulls starting Ryan Arcidiacono at point guard on Wednesday February 13th, 2019
- Kris Dunn (back) questionable for Bulls Wednesday February 12th, 2019
- Lauri Markkanen scores 31 points in Bulls' win Friday February 9th, 2019
- Bulls' Zach LaVine (ankle) will start against the Nets Friday February 8th, 2019
- Wayne Selden moves back to the bench on Friday for Chicago February 8th, 2019