Chicago's Cam Payne starting in place of injured Kris Dunn (toe) Saturday night
Chicago Bulls point guard Cameron Payne will start on Saturday, reports K.C. Johnson of the Chicago Tribune.
Kris Dunn (toe) was ruled out yesterday, so this was expected. Jerian Grant, who has been out of the rotation, will back up Payne, with each player's minutes unknown. Denzel Valentine could also pick up some ball-handling duties in the starting lineup.
In his first start of the year, Payne will come at a cost of $4,400. He's averaging 19.5 FanDuel points in 11 games this season.
- Wizards' Dwight Howard (back) to start on-court work February 20th, 2019
- Clint Capela (thumb) expected to return for Rockets on Thursday February 20th, 2019
- Kevin Durant wins another All-Star MVP, Team LeBron defeats Team Giannis in comeback February 18th, 2019
- Anthony Davis (shoulder) logs 5 minutes in All-Star game February 18th, 2019
- Update: Pelicans' Anthony Davis (shoulder) reportedly will play in All-Star Game on Sunday February 17th, 2019
- Minnesota's Tyus Jones (ankle) expected to return on Friday February 17th, 2019
- Jordan Clarkson's career-high 42 points unable to carry Cavaliers February 14th, 2019
- Larry Nance Jr. playing with Cleveland's second unit on Wednesday February 13th, 2019
- Ante Zizic (back) returns to the Cavs' starting lineup Wednesday versus Nets February 13th, 2019
- Ante Zizic (back) available to play for Cavaliers Wednesday February 13th, 2019
- Cleveland's Cedi Osman (ankle) available and starting on Wednesday February 13th, 2019
- Kevin Love to rest for Cavaliers Wednesday in last game before break February 13th, 2019