Tyler Johnson returns to the Heat starting lineup on Friday
Miami Heat guard Tyler Johnson will return to the starting lineup on Friday night.
Johnson gets the nod in the starting five with Derrick Jones Jr. inactive and Dwyane Wade coming off the bench. Johnson had started 16 games earlier this season, the last coming a week ago.
Our models project Johnson for 18.8 FanDuel points in 25.4 minutes against the Milwaukee Bucks on Friday.
- Marc Gasol (rest) will return for Grizzlies on Monday February 24th, 2018
- Kosta Koufos not on Kings' injury report against Lakers February 24th, 2018
- Garrett Temple returns to Kings' bench versus Lakers February 24th, 2018
- De'Aaron Fox (pink eye) in Kings' starting lineup on Saturday February 24th, 2018
- Lonzo Ball (knee) sitting for Lakers on Saturday in second half of back-to-back February 24th, 2018
- Jimmy Butler could reportedly return for Timberwolves in 4-6 weeks February 24th, 2018
- Kelly Olynyk (shoulder) will remain out Saturday for Heat February 24th, 2018
- Kelly Olynyk (shoulder) improving, remains out on Friday for Heat February 23rd, 2018
- Miami's Kelly Olynyk (shoulder) listed as doubtful for Friday February 21st, 2018
- Miami's Hassan Whiteside tallies 16 points, 10 rebounds in losing effort February 15th, 2018
- James Johnson matches season-high with 22 points for Heat February 15th, 2018
- Miami's James Johnson breaks out of slump with 16 points Tuesday February 14th, 2018