Cleveland's George Hill will not play on Friday
Cleveland Cavaliers guard George Hill will not play on Friday against the Atlanta Hawks.
As expected, Hill and Rodney Hood haven't been cleared to play on Friday, as Iman Shumpert still needs to pass a physical that's scheduled for Saturday.
Hill averaged 19.8 FanDuel points in 26.6 minutes a game with the Sacramento Kings this season.
- Kevon Looney will get another start for Warriors on Thursday May 24th, 2018
- Andre Iguodala (leg) still out for Warriors on Thursday May 24th, 2018
- Warriors' Klay Thompson (knee) will play on Thursday May 24th, 2018
- Giannis Antetokounmpo leads All-NBA Second Team in votes May 24th, 2018
- Warriors' Stephen Curry leads vote-getters on All-NBA Third Team May 24th, 2018
- Pelicans' Anthony Davis voted All-NBA First Team for second straight season May 24th, 2018
- Cleveland's LeBron James unanimously voted to record 12th All-NBA First Team May 24th, 2018
- LeBron James scores 44 points as Cavaliers tie series 2-2 May 22nd, 2018
- Kyle Korver drops 14 points off Cavaliers' bench Monday May 22nd, 2018
- Larry Nance to be more involved in the Cavs' rotation May 21st, 2018
- LeBron James shows out in Cleveland's Game 3 win May 20th, 2018
- LeBron James' triple-double not enough as Cavaliers lose Game 2 May 16th, 2018