Tony Allen (fibula) is questionable to play on Tuesday for New Orleans
New Orleans Pelicans guard/forward Tony Allen (fibula) is questionable to play on Tuesday night.
Allen has missed the last 22 game with a fractured left fibula but appears to be close to making his return to action. The veteran swingman would likely be eased back into action but will help provide some depth to an injury-plagued Pels team.
Allen has averaged just 8.9 FanDuel points in 22 games played this season.
- Anfernee Simons playing with Trail Blazers' second unit on Sunday January 26th, 2020
- Portland's C.J. McCollum (ankle) starting on Sunday, Anfernee Simons to bench January 26th, 2020
- Boston's Enes Kanter (hip) ruled out for Tuesday's matchup against Miami January 26th, 2020
- Sacramento's Marvin Bagley (foot) remains out on Monday January 26th, 2020
- Danilo Gallinari (thumb) not listed on Oklahoma City's injury report for Monday's game against Dallas January 26th, 2020
- Indiana's JaKarr Sampson (ankle) starting for inactive Myles Turner on Sunday January 26th, 2020
- Zach LaVine records 44-point double-double in Bulls' win January 25th, 2020
- Bulls' Thaddeus Young starting Friday night in place of injured Lauri Markkanen January 24th, 2020
- Bulls' Lauri Markkanen (pelvis) to miss 4-6 weeks January 24th, 2020
- Bulls' Wendell Carter Jr. making good progress January 20th, 2020
- Zach LaVine scores 42 points, brings down 6 rebounds in Bulls' win over Cleveland January 18th, 2020
- Luke Kornet starting for Bulls on Friday in place of injured Daniel Gafford January 17th, 2020