Manu Ginobili (thigh) ruled out for Spurs' matchup on Wednesday
San Antonio Spurs guard/forward Manu Ginobili (right thigh contusion) will not play against the Brooklyn Nets on Wednesday.
Ginobili's absence should open up additional minutes for Bryn Forbes and Brandon Paul in the Spurs' rotation. The 40-year-old veteran suffered the injury on Monday against the Atlanta Hawks.
Manu is averaging 16.6 FanDuel points in 37 games this season. Over the remainder of the year, numberFire's models project him to record 10.6 points, 2.8 rebounds, 3.2 assists, 1.0 steals, and 1.3 3-pointers per game.
- Chris Paul scores 27 points as Rockets even things up with Warriors May 23rd, 2018
- Kevon Looney officially starting for the Warriors in Game 4 May 22nd, 2018
- Warriors' Andre Iguodala (leg) has been ruled out for Game 4 on Tuesday May 22nd, 2018
- Warriors upgrade Andre Iguodala (knee) to questionable for Game 4 Tuesday May 22nd, 2018
- LeBron James scores 44 points as Cavaliers tie series 2-2 May 22nd, 2018
- Kyle Korver drops 14 points off Cavaliers' bench Monday May 22nd, 2018
- Manu Ginobili scores 10 points with 5 rebounds, 7 assists as Spurs are eliminated April 25th, 2018
- Spurs' coach Gregg Popovich will remain away from team for Game 4 April 21st, 2018
- Gregg Popovich (personal) won't coach Spurs in Game 3 April 19th, 2018
- LaMarcus Aldridge scores 34 points with 12 rebounds for Spurs in Game 2 loss April 17th, 2018
- Patty Mills drops 21 points as Spurs fall to Warriors in Game 2 April 17th, 2018
- Rudy Gay starting ahead of Kyle Anderson for the Spurs in Game 2 April 16th, 2018