Manu Ginobili (thigh) ruled out for Spurs' matchup on Wednesday
San Antonio Spurs guard/forward Manu Ginobili (right thigh contusion) will not play against the Brooklyn Nets on Wednesday.
Ginobili's absence should open up additional minutes for Bryn Forbes and Brandon Paul in the Spurs' rotation. The 40-year-old veteran suffered the injury on Monday against the Atlanta Hawks.
Manu is averaging 16.6 FanDuel points in 37 games this season. Over the remainder of the year, numberFire's models project him to record 10.6 points, 2.8 rebounds, 3.2 assists, 1.0 steals, and 1.3 3-pointers per game.
- Marc Gasol (rest) will return for Grizzlies on Monday February 24th, 2018
- Kosta Koufos not on Kings' injury report against Lakers February 24th, 2018
- Garrett Temple returns to Kings' bench versus Lakers February 24th, 2018
- De'Aaron Fox (pink eye) in Kings' starting lineup on Saturday February 24th, 2018
- Lonzo Ball (knee) sitting for Lakers on Saturday in second half of back-to-back February 24th, 2018
- Jimmy Butler could reportedly return for Timberwolves in 4-6 weeks February 24th, 2018
- Danny Green (illness) not on Spurs' Sunday injury report February 24th, 2018
- Spurs' Manu Ginobili (sternum) questionable Sunday against Cavs February 24th, 2018
- Patty Mills starting for the Spurs on Friday night February 23rd, 2018
- Spurs' Danny Green (illness) not expected to play on Friday February 23rd, 2018
- Danny Green (illness) questionable to play on Friday for the Spurs February 23rd, 2018
- Rudy Gay will have minutes capped on Friday in return for Spurs February 23rd, 2018