Manu Ginobili (thigh) ruled out for Spurs' matchup on Wednesday
San Antonio Spurs guard/forward Manu Ginobili (right thigh contusion) will not play against the Brooklyn Nets on Wednesday.
Ginobili's absence should open up additional minutes for Bryn Forbes and Brandon Paul in the Spurs' rotation. The 40-year-old veteran suffered the injury on Monday against the Atlanta Hawks.
Manu is averaging 16.6 FanDuel points in 37 games this season. Over the remainder of the year, numberFire's models project him to record 10.6 points, 2.8 rebounds, 3.2 assists, 1.0 steals, and 1.3 3-pointers per game.
- Dorian Finney-Smith starting for Dallas on Wednesday October 17th, 2018
- Update: Kings' Marvin Bagley will now come off the bench on Wednesday October 17th, 2018
- Yogi Ferrell starting for Kings on Wednesday October 17th, 2018
- Update: Nemanja Bjelica now starting on Wednesday for the Kings October 17th, 2018
- Kings' Justin Jackson now coming off the bench in recent lineup change on Wednesday October 17th, 2018
- Marvin Bagley will start for the Kings on Wednesday October 17th, 2018
- Pau Gasol coming off bench for Spurs in opener October 17th, 2018
- Jakob Poeltl will start over Pau Gasol for San Antonio on Wednesday October 17th, 2018
- Rudy Gay (heel) cleared for Spurs Wednesday night October 16th, 2018
- Spurs' Rudy Gay (heel) was a full participant during Monday's practice October 15th, 2018
- Spurs' Rudy Gay downplays heel injury October 13th, 2018
- Bryn Forbes starting for Spurs at point guard October 12th, 2018