Manu Ginobili (thigh) ruled out for Spurs' matchup on Wednesday
San Antonio Spurs guard/forward Manu Ginobili (right thigh contusion) will not play against the Brooklyn Nets on Wednesday.
Ginobili's absence should open up additional minutes for Bryn Forbes and Brandon Paul in the Spurs' rotation. The 40-year-old veteran suffered the injury on Monday against the Atlanta Hawks.
Manu is averaging 16.6 FanDuel points in 37 games this season. Over the remainder of the year, numberFire's models project him to record 10.6 points, 2.8 rebounds, 3.2 assists, 1.0 steals, and 1.3 3-pointers per game.
- Carmelo Anthony verbally agrees to sign with Houston August 7th, 2018
- 76ers' first round pick Zhaire Smith suffers foot fracture August 7th, 2018
- Greg Monroe signs one-year deal with Toronto August 6th, 2018
- Carmelo Anthony finalizes buyout with Hawks July 30th, 2018
- Clint Capela re-signs with Houston for five-years, $90M July 27th, 2018
- Kevin Love reportedly signs 4-year, $120 million extension with Cavaliers July 24th, 2018
- DeMar DeRozan traded to Spurs from Raptors in deal for Kawhi July 18th, 2018
- Raptors receive Danny Green in trade with Spurs July 18th, 2018
- Spurs acquire Jakob Poeltl, protected 2019 first-rounder from Raptors in Kawhi deal July 18th, 2018
- Raptors reportedly land Kawhi Leonard from Spurs in exchange for DeMar DeRozan July 18th, 2018
- Spurs' Kawhi Leonard may participate in Team USA minicamp July 17th, 2018
- Bryn Forbes to re-sign with San Antonio July 10th, 2018