Tony Parker returns to Spurs' starting lineup on Monday
San Antonio Spurs point guard Tony Parker will start Monday's game versus the Los Angeles Clippers.
Parker returns to the starting five after sitting out Saturday's game versus the Dallas Mavericks to give him a rest on a back-to-back. Dejounte Murray started in Parker's place in that game and will come off the bench tonight. The Spurs have been cautious with him his season, as he has yet to play more than 24 minutes in a game.
numberFire's models project Parker for 8.8 points, 2.4 rebounds and 3.9 assists, totaling 17.6 FanDuel points in 22.8 minutes on Monday night.
- Blake Griffin double-doubles on Monday to help Clippers win fifth straight game January 16th, 2018
- Lou WIlliams stays hot with 31 points in Clippers' win over Rockets January 16th, 2018
- LeBron James drops 32 points in Cavaliers' loss to Warriors on Monday January 16th, 2018
- Dallas rules out J.J. Barea (groin) for Tuesday's game versus Denver January 15th, 2018
- Marquese Chriss (hip) doubtful to play on Tuesday for Phoenix January 15th, 2018
- T.J Warren (back) questionable to play as Suns face the Blazers on Tuesday January 15th, 2018
- Kawhi Leonard (quad) says absence from Spurs' loss was due to rest January 15th, 2018
- Manu Ginobili leaves Spurs' game early Monday with thigh contusion January 15th, 2018
- Kyle Anderson starting in place of Kawhi Leonard (quad) as Spurs take on Hawks January 15th, 2018
- Kawhi Leonard (quad) has been ruled out for Spurs on Monday against Hawks January 15th, 2018
- Kawhi Leonard (quad) is a game time decision for Spurs on Monday January 15th, 2018
- Kawhi Leonard returns with 19 points Saturday in Spurs' win January 14th, 2018