Tony Parker returns to Spurs' starting lineup on Monday
San Antonio Spurs point guard Tony Parker will start Monday's game versus the Los Angeles Clippers.
Parker returns to the starting five after sitting out Saturday's game versus the Dallas Mavericks to give him a rest on a back-to-back. Dejounte Murray started in Parker's place in that game and will come off the bench tonight. The Spurs have been cautious with him his season, as he has yet to play more than 24 minutes in a game.
numberFire's models project Parker for 8.8 points, 2.4 rebounds and 3.9 assists, totaling 17.6 FanDuel points in 22.8 minutes on Monday night.
- Lakers' DeMarcus Cousins believed to be dealing with torn ACL August 15th, 2019
- Mike Yastrzemski sitting on Friday for Giants August 9th, 2019
- Golden State's Draymond Green reportedly signs a four-year extension on Saturday August 3rd, 2019
- Wizards' John Wall (Achilles) expected to miss the entire 2019-20 season July 22nd, 2019
- Bucks sign Kyle Korver to a one-year contract on Saturday July 20th, 2019
- Justin Holiday reportedly signs a one-year deal with the Pacers July 19th, 2019
- Terry Rozier reportedly plans to sign with the Hornets June 30th, 2019
- Hornets' Kemba Walker open to taking less than supermax June 13th, 2019
- Tony Parker retires after 18 seasons June 10th, 2019
- Marvin Williams (foot) out for Hornets' regular-season finale April 10th, 2019
- Cody Zeller not playing for Charlotte Wednesday April 10th, 2019
- Michael Kidd-Gilchrist available to play Wednesday for the Hornets April 10th, 2019