Tony Parker returns to Spurs' starting lineup on Monday
San Antonio Spurs point guard Tony Parker will start Monday's game versus the Los Angeles Clippers.
Parker returns to the starting five after sitting out Saturday's game versus the Dallas Mavericks to give him a rest on a back-to-back. Dejounte Murray started in Parker's place in that game and will come off the bench tonight. The Spurs have been cautious with him his season, as he has yet to play more than 24 minutes in a game.
numberFire's models project Parker for 8.8 points, 2.4 rebounds and 3.9 assists, totaling 17.6 FanDuel points in 22.8 minutes on Monday night.
- Evan Turner (toe) is questionable to play in Game 4 for Portland April 20th, 2018
- Blazers' Moe Harkless (knee) is questionable for Game 4 April 20th, 2018
- Bucks' Tony Snell will head back to the bench on Friday April 20th, 2018
- Stephen Curry (knee) out at least one more week for Golden State April 20th, 2018
- Malcolm Brogdon joining the Bucks' starting lineup in place of Tony Snell for Game 3 April 20th, 2018
- Tyler Zeller will start at center for Bucks in Game 3 April 20th, 2018
- Gregg Popovich (personal) won't coach Spurs in Game 3 April 19th, 2018
- LaMarcus Aldridge scores 34 points with 12 rebounds for Spurs in Game 2 loss April 17th, 2018
- Patty Mills drops 21 points as Spurs fall to Warriors in Game 2 April 17th, 2018
- Rudy Gay starting ahead of Kyle Anderson for the Spurs in Game 2 April 16th, 2018
- Kyle Anderson will come off the Spurs' bench in Game 2 on Monday night April 16th, 2018
- Spurs' Joffrey Lauvergne (personal) won't play in Game 2 against Warriors April 15th, 2018