Tony Parker returns to Spurs' starting lineup on Monday
San Antonio Spurs point guard Tony Parker will start Monday's game versus the Los Angeles Clippers.
Parker returns to the starting five after sitting out Saturday's game versus the Dallas Mavericks to give him a rest on a back-to-back. Dejounte Murray started in Parker's place in that game and will come off the bench tonight. The Spurs have been cautious with him his season, as he has yet to play more than 24 minutes in a game.
numberFire's models project Parker for 8.8 points, 2.4 rebounds and 3.9 assists, totaling 17.6 FanDuel points in 22.8 minutes on Monday night.
- Celtics planning to ease Kemba Walker (knee) into 2020-21 season November 24th, 2020
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope reportedly re-ups with Lakers on 3-year contract November 21st, 2020
- Boston Celtics reportedly sign Tristan Thompson November 21st, 2020
- Elfrid Payton reportedly re-signs with Knicks on 1-year deal November 21st, 2020
- Trail Blazers' Carmelo Anthony reportedly returning on 1-year deal November 21st, 2020
- Paul Millsap reportedly re-ups with Denver on 1-year deal November 21st, 2020
- Hornets will waive forward Nicolas Batum for cap space November 21st, 2020
- Gordon Hayward reportedly agrees to 4-year contract with Hornets November 21st, 2020
- Hornets' P.J. Washington focusing on handles, finishing June 11th, 2020
- Cody Martin starting for Hornets on Wednesday in place of Terry Rozier (illness) March 11th, 2020
- Terry Rozier (illness) ruled out for Hornets on Wednesday March 11th, 2020
- Hornets' Terry Rozier (illness) downgraded to questionable Wednesday March 11th, 2020