Tony Parker returns to Spurs' starting lineup on Monday
San Antonio Spurs point guard Tony Parker will start Monday's game versus the Los Angeles Clippers.
Parker returns to the starting five after sitting out Saturday's game versus the Dallas Mavericks to give him a rest on a back-to-back. Dejounte Murray started in Parker's place in that game and will come off the bench tonight. The Spurs have been cautious with him his season, as he has yet to play more than 24 minutes in a game.
numberFire's models project Parker for 8.8 points, 2.4 rebounds and 3.9 assists, totaling 17.6 FanDuel points in 22.8 minutes on Monday night.
- Cavs' Kevin Love (toe) does not expect to return until 2019 November 20th, 2018
- Thunder's Terrance Ferguson (personal) will not play on Wednesday November 20th, 2018
- Mavericks' Dennis Smith Jr. (wrist) questionable versus Brooklyn on Wednesday November 20th, 2018
- Derrick Jones Jr. moved into the Heat starting lineup on Tuesday November 20th, 2018
- Justise Winslow moves to Miami's bench Tuesday, Derrick Jones Jr. draws start versus Nets November 20th, 2018
- Pau Gasol (foot) to remain out for Spurs on Wednesday November 20th, 2018
- Hornets' Willy Hernangomez (ankle) questionable Wednesday November 20th, 2018
- Hornets' Michael Kidd-Gilchrist (ankle) will not play on Monday November 18th, 2018
- Hornets' Kemba Walker drops 60 points against Philadelphia on Saturday November 18th, 2018
- Michael Kidd-Gilchrist (ankle) does not practice on Thursday for Charlotte November 15th, 2018
- Jeremy Lamb's season-high 22 points not enough for Hornets November 14th, 2018
- Michael Kidd-Gilchrist (ankle) ruled out for Hornets Tuesday November 12th, 2018