Pelicans' Tony Allen (knee) will play Wednesday against Spurs
New Orleans Pelicans guard/forward Tony Allen was removed from the team's injury report and will play on Wednesday versus the San Antonio Spurs.
Allen sat out four games with knee soreness, but he returned to action on Monday. He played 18 minutes off the bench and now that he's been removed from the injury sheet he should see similar run at the expense of E'Twaun Moore, Dante Cunningham and Darius Miller.
In an average of 13.9 minutes per game, Allen is putting up 10.2 FanDuel points. He's projected for 12.6 FD points at home Wednesday against the San Antonio Spurs.
- Anfernee Simons playing with Trail Blazers' second unit on Sunday January 26th, 2020
- Portland's C.J. McCollum (ankle) starting on Sunday, Anfernee Simons to bench January 26th, 2020
- Boston's Enes Kanter (hip) ruled out for Tuesday's matchup against Miami January 26th, 2020
- Sacramento's Marvin Bagley (foot) remains out on Monday January 26th, 2020
- Danilo Gallinari (thumb) not listed on Oklahoma City's injury report for Monday's game against Dallas January 26th, 2020
- Indiana's JaKarr Sampson (ankle) starting for inactive Myles Turner on Sunday January 26th, 2020
- Zach LaVine records 44-point double-double in Bulls' win January 25th, 2020
- Bulls' Thaddeus Young starting Friday night in place of injured Lauri Markkanen January 24th, 2020
- Bulls' Lauri Markkanen (pelvis) to miss 4-6 weeks January 24th, 2020
- Bulls' Wendell Carter Jr. making good progress January 20th, 2020
- Zach LaVine scores 42 points, brings down 6 rebounds in Bulls' win over Cleveland January 18th, 2020
- Luke Kornet starting for Bulls on Friday in place of injured Daniel Gafford January 17th, 2020