Malcolm Brogdon will move to Bucks' bench on Friday night
Milwaukee Bucks guard Malcolm Brogdon will be replaced by Eric Bledsoe in Friday's starting lineup, per Matt Velazquez of the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel.
It didn't take long for Jason Kidd to show his hand. In Bledsoe's very first game as a Buck, Brogdon will be the odd man out though he could see close to his usual minutes off the bench, at least for now. Furthermore, Brogdon might see an increase in his 20.3% usage while playing with the second unit.
Facing the San Antonio Spurs, Brogdon is projected for 27.3 minutes and 20.1 FD points at his $6,300 price tag tonight.
- Carmelo Anthony verbally agrees to sign with Houston August 7th, 2018
- 76ers' first round pick Zhaire Smith suffers foot fracture August 7th, 2018
- Greg Monroe signs one-year deal with Toronto August 6th, 2018
- Carmelo Anthony finalizes buyout with Hawks July 30th, 2018
- Clint Capela re-signs with Houston for five-years, $90M July 27th, 2018
- Kevin Love reportedly signs 4-year, $120 million extension with Cavaliers July 24th, 2018
- Woj: Jabari Parker, Bulls agree to two-year deal July 14th, 2018
- Bulls closing in on a deal with Bucks' free agent Jabari Parker July 13th, 2018
- Brook Lopez reportedly agrees to 1-year deal with Bucks July 9th, 2018
- Ersan Ilyasova returning to Bucks for three-years, $21M July 1st, 2018
- Bucks extend qualifying offer to Jabari Parker June 29th, 2018
- Giannis Antetokounmpo leads All-NBA Second Team in votes May 24th, 2018