Malcolm Brogdon will move to Bucks' bench on Friday night
Milwaukee Bucks guard Malcolm Brogdon will be replaced by Eric Bledsoe in Friday's starting lineup, per Matt Velazquez of the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel.
It didn't take long for Jason Kidd to show his hand. In Bledsoe's very first game as a Buck, Brogdon will be the odd man out though he could see close to his usual minutes off the bench, at least for now. Furthermore, Brogdon might see an increase in his 20.3% usage while playing with the second unit.
Facing the San Antonio Spurs, Brogdon is projected for 27.3 minutes and 20.1 FD points at his $6,300 price tag tonight.
- Chris Paul scores 27 points as Rockets even things up with Warriors May 23rd, 2018
- Kevon Looney officially starting for the Warriors in Game 4 May 22nd, 2018
- Warriors' Andre Iguodala (leg) has been ruled out for Game 4 on Tuesday May 22nd, 2018
- Warriors upgrade Andre Iguodala (knee) to questionable for Game 4 Tuesday May 22nd, 2018
- LeBron James scores 44 points as Cavaliers tie series 2-2 May 22nd, 2018
- Kyle Korver drops 14 points off Cavaliers' bench Monday May 22nd, 2018
- Mike Budenholzer reportedly agrees to become head coach of the Milwaukee Bucks May 16th, 2018
- Bucks' Giannis Antetokounmpo scores 22 in Game 7 loss April 29th, 2018
- Khris Middleton posts 32 points in Bucks' Game 7 loss April 29th, 2018
- Giannis Antetokounmpo scores 31 points with 14 rebounds as Bucks force Game 7 April 27th, 2018
- Bucks' Tyler Zeller heading back to the bench Thursday April 26th, 2018
- John Henson (back) ruled out again for Bucks in Game 6 April 26th, 2018