Malcolm Brogdon will move to Bucks' bench on Friday night
Milwaukee Bucks guard Malcolm Brogdon will be replaced by Eric Bledsoe in Friday's starting lineup, per Matt Velazquez of the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel.
It didn't take long for Jason Kidd to show his hand. In Bledsoe's very first game as a Buck, Brogdon will be the odd man out though he could see close to his usual minutes off the bench, at least for now. Furthermore, Brogdon might see an increase in his 20.3% usage while playing with the second unit.
Facing the San Antonio Spurs, Brogdon is projected for 27.3 minutes and 20.1 FD points at his $6,300 price tag tonight.
- Philadelphia's Mike Muscala coming off the bench on Monday November 19th, 2018
- Wilson Chandler to start on Monday for Philadelphia November 19th, 2018
- San Antonio's Rudy Gay will play on Monday November 19th, 2018
- Cavaliers move J.R Smith to the bench on Monday November 19th, 2018
- Celtics to start Aron Baynes and shift Gordon Hayward to the bench on Monday November 19th, 2018
- Cedi Osman starting Monday, replaces J.R. Smith in Cavaliers' lineup November 19th, 2018
- Bucks' Khris Middleton flirts with a triple-doubles on Friday November 17th, 2018
- Bucks' Donte DiVincenzo out at least 3 games with quad strain November 16th, 2018
- John Henson (wrist) expected to miss 3 months for Bucks November 16th, 2018
- Brook Lopez bakes for season-high 28 points, 8 treys as Bucks roast Nuggets November 12th, 2018
- John Henson (wrist) active for Bucks Thursday November 8th, 2018
- John Henson (wrist) questionable on Thursday for Milwaukee November 8th, 2018