Malcolm Brogdon will move to Bucks' bench on Friday night
Milwaukee Bucks guard Malcolm Brogdon will be replaced by Eric Bledsoe in Friday's starting lineup, per Matt Velazquez of the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel.
It didn't take long for Jason Kidd to show his hand. In Bledsoe's very first game as a Buck, Brogdon will be the odd man out though he could see close to his usual minutes off the bench, at least for now. Furthermore, Brogdon might see an increase in his 20.3% usage while playing with the second unit.
Facing the San Antonio Spurs, Brogdon is projected for 27.3 minutes and 20.1 FD points at his $6,300 price tag tonight.
- Russell Westbrook scores 30 as Thunder fall to Hornets December 11th, 2017
- Pelicans' Rajon Rondo racks up his first triple-double of the season on Monday December 11th, 2017
- James Harden dishes out 17 dimes in Rockets' Monday night win December 11th, 2017
- Jrue Holiday drops season-high 37 points in Pelicans' loss December 11th, 2017
- Javale McGee will come off the bench for Warriors on Monday December 11th, 2017
- Warriors' Jordan Bell will start on Monday night December 11th, 2017
- Bucks' Tony Snell (knee) remains out Saturday night December 9th, 2017
- Tony Snell (knee) ruled out for Bucks on Friday night December 8th, 2017
- Bucks' Gary Payton II will start with Tony Snell (knee) sitting Friday against the Mavericks December 8th, 2017
- Bucks' Matthew Dellavedova (knee) will remain out against Mavericks December 8th, 2017
- Bucks' Giannis Antetokounmpo projected for fourth straight 25-point game Friday night December 8th, 2017
- Khris Middleton stays hot from field as Bucks topple Pistons December 7th, 2017