Malcolm Brogdon will move to Bucks' bench on Friday night
Milwaukee Bucks guard Malcolm Brogdon will be replaced by Eric Bledsoe in Friday's starting lineup, per Matt Velazquez of the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel.
It didn't take long for Jason Kidd to show his hand. In Bledsoe's very first game as a Buck, Brogdon will be the odd man out though he could see close to his usual minutes off the bench, at least for now. Furthermore, Brogdon might see an increase in his 20.3% usage while playing with the second unit.
Facing the San Antonio Spurs, Brogdon is projected for 27.3 minutes and 20.1 FD points at his $6,300 price tag tonight.
- Blazers, Brandon Rush agree to 10-day contract February 20th, 2018
- Knicks sign Troy Williams to 10-day contract February 20th, 2018
- Report: Raptors eyeing Arron Afflalo if bought out by Magic February 20th, 2018
- Wizards' John Wall (knee) no longer using crutches February 19th, 2018
- Tiago Splitter announces retirement from NBA February 19th, 2018
- Minnesota's Jimmy Butler doesn't appear in Sunday's All-Star Game February 19th, 2018
- Bucks' Eric Bledsoe scores 27, adds 5 steals in losing effort February 16th, 2018
- Bucks' Giannis Antetokounmpo scores 36 in triple-double performance February 16th, 2018
- Khris Middleton scores 21 in Bucks' win February 14th, 2018
- Thon Maker solid Tuesday in Bucks' win over Hawks February 14th, 2018
- Bucks' Giannis Antetokounmpo scores 15 points, grabs 15 rebounds in win February 14th, 2018
- Jabari Parker (rest) available for Bucks, to play around 20 minutes on Tuesday February 13th, 2018